BY BIORÉ

Facial Cleanser Size:130g New Tube For Men

Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
So I bought this for my husband and this is his new favorite thing. He uses it morning and night and it’s helped improve his skin dramatically. He’s loved the way it’s made his face feel especially during these winter months. Plus his discoloration in his skin is mostly gone!
Lara M.
Good, basic formula. Doesn't irritate the skin and does a great job of exfoliating. I like that it is non-scrub and the smell is okay. My face feels super soft after using this stuff and eliminates the need to further exfoliation.
Jayda N.
Macon
This Biore was amazing!it gave my husband instant results. We also use the  Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips ! This Face wash really left a smooth feel to his skin and cleared up any blemish and blackhead. i will continue to buy this from my local drugstores. they seasonally have a sale on it and you can find it marked down to about $6 a large tube. Biore products make cleaner for every type of skin and blemish. They are very affordable and works so good!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I love this deep moist non scrub. I smells really great and must husband really enjoys adding it to his routine. I sneak it every now and then! It really helps keep skin clean and clear and feeling great and fresh. It's worth the price!
Chelsea G.
My husband likes it. He says it feels tingle and makes his face feel clean. Doesn’t smell bad either, I think it met his expectations. He was a first time user but I think he’s going to stick with it now!
Alma A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just recently bought this for my boyfriend and he’s in love with it. It keeps his face smooth and fresh and it easy to use. It did sting him but it wasn’t a painful sting . I would highly recommend this product
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a face wash that is great for all skin within need of hydration . This wash goes deep into the pours to nourish and freshen dry cracked skin. Helps to give a fresh soft feel. It’s great for sensitive skin as well! Plus it’s a non-scrub! And all of us sedative people live for this!!
Sergio B.
Plainfield ill
I really like this scrub I use it 3 times a week that’s what my wife says! And honestly I’m pretty sure it works removing the impurities you can find it at Walmart for 5 dlls or less.
Nadia S.
I got this for my Bf and he loved it.... it really works well on his face. “It keeps my face clean and soft after I use it. I definitely recommend this to other guys. It also keeps my face looking hydrated and moisturized after using it!”
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
This facial wash was decent but I didn't much care for the way it made my face feel a little dry after. But made it feel clean. Price was decent as well.

Amazon