BY BIORÉ

Mens Biore Face Lotion - Acne Type

Bioré Men's Face Lotion - Acne Type
  • " since I have bad acne I have tried every acne fighting face wash out there. I have finally found one that is not only helps my acne but is very delicate on my face. I have been waiting my whole life to find a product like that because not only do I have acne but wife skin on my face is really sensitive. This product is  is very gentle and help with my acne. " in 5 reviews
  • "My husband gets dry skin during winter months. This is a great product for the price! Moisturizing but not heavy!" in 3 reviews
Fai G.
harbeyy
I love these strips. They are easy to apply and take off. It’s very effective. I wish they had one for the entire face. I purchase mines at my local Walmart. I recommend this to anyone! Not only can you see the results in the mirror, it’s all on the strip! HOW COOL IS THAT! You see all the oil, white heads, and black heads! Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
Robin M.
San Antonio, TX
Biore facial cleansers are amazing. They exfoliate your skin and clear your pores in a jiffy. They smell amazing and work wonders for your skin. It leaves your skin glowing and super soft, even after the first use! It is amazing and I highly recommend their products to everyone!
Charli S.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought this product for my husband, he has only been using it a short while but I can tell that over time the results will get better, its too harsh to use everyday on his skin so he skips a day in between. I think it could be a little calmer for all skin types.
Stella L.
MY SON USES THIS DAILY IN THE MORNINGS. HE LOVES IT! HELPS DRY SKIN ALSO! HE APPLIES IT DAILY IN THE AM KEEPS FRESH AND HYDRATED ALL DAY LONG. HE SAYS IT MAKES HIS FACE FEEL FRESH AND AIRY AND ALSO VERY SMOOTH AFTER. I WOULD DEFIANTLY BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!
Jaiden W.
Very moisturizing and cleansing the packaging is very neat and colorful the lotion is very light weight is usually a good price and is usually pretty easy to find in stores I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry patches or just overal dry skin
Miriam J.
Greenville
I didn't really enjoy this product that much. It broke out my skin and didn't really work for me. I think on different skin types it will work differently but for me it personally didn't work. The room for improvement would make it for all skin types
Nevaeh D.
Goshen
So moisturizing! Absolutely love this! Keeps my skin and my families nice and soft. Definitely a repeat user. Very gentle on skin. Not harsh at all. Completely exceeded expectations. Again, it's amazing. I cannot think of any room for improvement!
Cayleen C.
3602 McPherson st waxhaw NC
Have oily skin and it left my skin oily, worked barely. It was nicely packaged . My skin is different from many and could work better on better people. Wouldn't use again , I gave it to my cousin who has moderate skin and it worked fine on her.
Heather P.
Hinton
My husband used this for a little while, he has amazing skin but sometimes it needs that deep clean to clear the pores. This helped get rid of his few acne places quickly!!

Amazon