BY BIORÉ

Contains oil dissolving agent to instantly break down and remove oil & dirt while oil absorbing powder to absorb excess seum for a longer lasting shine-free skin. Now with more menthol for a cooler, more refreshing feel.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
My brother uses this product and has been since (I think) it came out. He never has acne and seems to wake up with a fresh face. The few times that I used it (out of necessity) it didn't leave my face feeling dry or flaky, which so many men's products do to women's skin. I was definitely impressed by it, the only down side, like other facial cleansers, is the price.
Omyra G.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried many face washes and this one did not disappoint. I have combination skin and it helped balance out the oily parts. I like the gentle feel and the smell. While I found it to be effective, I have moved on to something more for blackheads as that is my biggest issue at the moment.
Eunice C.
Glendora
Love this face wash feel real nice when rubbing it on the face and washing it you can how clean you face looks after use and doesn’t leave you face dry it feels soft and natural just real nice
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this cleanser. I have very oily skin, especially in the summer. So this does a great job of controlling oil throughout the day and does a pretty good job of removing makeup also.
Tiffany  K.
My husband was not impressed with this product, sadly! He had a reaction that turned his skin red and was quite irritated (not saying this would happen to everyone at all, just sharing his experience!) He was fond of the smell and overall didn't feel that it gave the "clean" he was looking for.... Although he loves some other items he bought from Biore! So I'm sure it was just his skin not agreeing with an ingredient, as I'm sure we've all experienced at some point!
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
I use this mask overnight and rinse off in the mornings. This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin! "
Cymone b.
I love this product because i have oily skin and i have dance preforms and oily skin does not look good in recording so I use this the day week before and by the day of my performances my skin is not as oily or greasy. I have also been told on how nice my skin looks in videos.
Danni M.
Casa Grande, AZ
My husband and I love this. We both suffer from breakouts and I know it says "mens" but I use it too when i run out of mine. Both of our skin has improoved very much. I would recommend to anyone with moderate skin acne. It's a must try. I will share with my friends and family.
Kelly G.
Birmingham
My husband uses this face wash daily.  This is the only one I have been able to get him to use on a regular bases without it breaking him out.  He loves this product and says it leaves his face feeling clean and smooth.  he recommends it to everyone around.
Janene C.
Antioch, CA
My husband loves this product. After work he has loads of dirt and pore clogging stuff on him. He uses this wash and it wipes away everything. It also helps clearing skin up he has always had oily skin and break out but this has helped in so many ways love this product