BY BIORÉ #98 in Face Scrubs

Contains 10,000 Micro Exfollating Beads per use to brighten dull skin and menthol for a tingling cool, refreshing feel. With Mild Citrus fragrance

Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Love this scrub as it is super subtle and not too abrasive. I bought it for my husband but ended up liking it more than he did.  It has a pleasant scent and does a great job. I definitely notice a difference in my pores as well as my face feels overall firm and smooth.
Diamond S.
I remember using this product for the first time. I had amazing results within a week or so. It made my skin soft. They have trial size if you want to try but definitely a product I loved.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
This worked decently well. I am a big fan of the charcoal cleanser by Biore. This product isn’t as soft and doesn’t leave your skin feeling as refreshed but still worked ok.
Gabrielle G.
I recently bought this for my fiance and it has worked really well at helping his face get clear. I also use this sometimes to I'm not going to lie and it is awesome ☺
Veronica d.
Micro scrub wash cleanses your skin and prevents acne from forming. Contains cooling menthol. Mild citrus scent. Contains about 10000 particles of scrubs in 1g (recommended amount of use). Unique disintegrating scrub! as you cleanse your face, scrub breaks down to smaller particles and reach's deep in pores to cleanse effectively. Cautions: do not use if you have scars or rashes. If you notice irritation or any other skin problems using this product, stop using immediately and consult a doctor. Symptom may get worse if you keep using it. Do not store in a high temperature of in direct sunlight. Avoid a direct contact with your eyes. If it gets into eyes, do not rub. Rinse immediately if it gets into your eyes. If discomfort continues, consult a doctor. Keep out of the reach of children. Close the cap after every use. Do not store in highly humid area.
Madison L.
 I use this wash on my skin and it works reasonably well for the price. It proves to be semi-effective without irritation of the skin. I purchased the product at Walmart . The packaging was rather plain.  I would switch I suggest bright packaging in order to catch shopers eyes
Joanne B.
New York
I bought this face wash for my boyfriend who has clogged pours. Since using it twice a day his skin has cleared up and over looks a lot more refreshed and glowy. I would recommend this product for any guy or any girlfriend out there who's looking to help clear your face
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
It does the job at first but after a while it stops working. It does great for a couple of months but the more you use it the more it stops working so I constantly have to keep buying different products. I mean I would since it does work but then I wouldn't
Shelby N.
Tulare, CA
My husband has used this product in that past. It is not one of my favorites but it does the job. He said it left his face feeling soft. But i have become hesitant on facial scrubs. It did meet HIS expectations but not mine. I felt like it left his face dry.
Luzvith H.
Este producto es utilizado por mi esposo y realmente es muy bueno y lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, tiene un trabajo donde se expone mucho a sucio, y cuando llega se nota a simple vista como su tez cambia al lavarse con él

back