BY BIORÉ

Brand from Japan: Kao. Ultra oil control charcoal formula. The new innovative charcoal formula offers 10 times the oil absorption power. Its superb oil control ability helps remove the shine from facial skin, while the black and white particles provide a deep cleansing power to clear out excess sebum, blackheads and cuticle. The efficient hydrating ingredient hyaluronic acid combines with charcoal formula to offer a complete grease-removing effect and deep moisturizing power, leaving you skin a perfect balance refreshing and hydrating feeling. How to Use: Apply in the morning and at night. Wet face, squeeze about 2cm onto palm. Make fine lather with plenty of water, massage gently onto face and rinse off. Pack Size 100g

Buy on YesStyl...
Krystal D.
Okay, I picked this one even though its men's because I didn't see the women's charcoal cleansing scrub in the list but all I'm gonna say about this weather you are a man or a woman BUY THIS and use it as directed. I promise you will thank me later. It brightens, tightens, minimizes pores, clarifies skin, smooths skin. Its truly just an amazing facial product!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I feel like this really cleared up my skin for about a week and then just stopped working. I had to switch to another product. I'm thinking it just wasn't quite right for my skin type.
Amanda J.
N Las Vegas, NV
I don’t use this exact product but I do use the charcoal face scrub and it is amazing. It has a cooling affect which leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. Perfect for morning face wash. Absolutely amazing.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
This may be for men, but i love it. It smells amazing and it works wonders for the skin. I definitely reccomend it, especially to men.
Erich Z.
Sarasota
Love this product. It really gets deep in my pores and gets my face clean. I'd recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Jason W.
I absolutely love this cleanser, it makes my face feel very refreshed and clean. Really helps my face feel a lot smoother.
Hannah G.
Both my brother and fiance swear by this face wash after I got it for them once. This is now their go-to all the time.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Best facial cleaner for me. I've tried other products and none do the work but this one works perfect for my face.
Eddie C.
Grand Prairie
Feels very fresh, the price is right, and the packaging is good, it was effective, got it from Walmart
Shannon H.
Kamloops
Definitely cleans away the dirt and oils! The price is definitely reasonable and this is one of my favourite facial cleansers. Love how my skin feels fresh after using