Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Chelsea M.Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Melissa D.

BY BIORÉ

Hardworking facial cleanser has a gentle scrubbing action that sloughs off dead skin cells to prevent build-up that leads to a dull complexion, while activated charcoal component draws out and traps deep seated dirt and oil. Mild antibacterial ingredients heal existing acne and prevent future breakouts from happening. Regular use clears out blocked pores and improves skin clarity. 10X charcoal component can absorb excess facial oils. Add a mild antibacterial ingredient, a comprehensive acne, prevent acne skin conditioning. Mild micron soft scrub, smooth pores. Pack Size - 100g

Anna M.
Newton
I used some of my husbands and it worked well. I like the way the charcoal makes my skin feel.
Lilly R.
i use this twice a day everyday and it leaves my skin feeling minty, cool, and fresh!
Sheila H.
Red Bluff
Worked great really liked it, hurt a little bit when peeling it off, probably not the best for sensitive skin. Convenient easy to use packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Cameron D.
St.Albert
Tried this on a whim when they were sold out of my regular cleanser. It works pretty well! I prefer the icy cleanser from them, but this is definitely a good product.
️️Maya G.
Santiago, Santiago centro
Honestly i didn't like this product, i feel like it's too harsh on acne prone/sensitive skin, i used the soap bar and this one and it felt a little too harsh and left my skin red and irritated. It's not pricey but I would not buy it again, definitely.
Chelsea M.
Peterborough...☀️florida El
( I didn’t use the men’s face cleanser, but I selected it because the original was not in the options.) but I love this face cleanser a lot! After a few uses i could tell the difference in my skin and pores:) highly recommend y’all!
Melissa M.
I feel this brand is really good, I like all the products I have been trying and this is not an exception.
Is an scrub perfect for face and body , and doesn’t matter if is made for men, it works in women as well.
Sarah F.
I use the gel one but anything this company makes with charcoal is great for my acne doesn’t dry it out at all as well as cheaper , plus I use it in the shower on my back