Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Chelsea M.Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Melissa D.

BY BIORÉ

Hardworking facial cleanser has a gentle scrubbing action that sloughs off dead skin cells to prevent build-up that leads to a dull complexion, while activated charcoal component draws out and traps deep seated dirt and oil. Mild antibacterial ingredients heal existing acne and prevent future breakouts from happening. Regular use clears out blocked pores and improves skin clarity. 10X charcoal component can absorb excess facial oils. Add a mild antibacterial ingredient, a comprehensive acne, prevent acne skin conditioning. Mild micron soft scrub, smooth pores. Pack Size - 100g

Mayra G.
Buttonwillow
Love this!! I've been using this for years and it makes my skin look and feel great. Very inexpensive and effective! It's a nice light exfoliant as well as deep cleaner. I only use this to wash my face and I will never make a switch to a different product!!
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
Honestly I was underwhelmed. I do not have horrible acne, but I have the occasional breakout. I saw little improvement. Now I know it claims it is for men, but let’s be honest it is ok for everyone. Just hugely disappointed.
Ashley C.
Apison
I really love the way this makes my skin feel! It worked wonders when I began using it, and I’d also tried a small charcoal mask by the same brand from a sample in a magazine. If used consistently, it works great and makes skin feel amazing.
Cynthia H.
Love this stuff but only gave it 4 stars because it’s also not the best I’ve ever used I’ve used better but it’s a cheaper brand to can be found at Walmart or target
Kayla S.
We use this and love it! I don’t recommend leaving on your face too long feels like it’s burning but does do a deep clean! And leaves your face smooth
Kelsy R.
Selma
It is tough and gives the burning sensation on your face to show it is fighting your acne but it minimizes acne and not fully gets it taken care of
Amber C.
Louisville
Love this! If I have a problem spot I use this before bed and by morning the spot is gone. It leaves my face smooth and soft!
Shevonne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I prefer the bar idk why it he biore charcoal bar is more affective than this option of the bottle formula.
Cael H.
Augusta , GA
Just your basic charcoal cleanser. It does what it says it’ll do and the price point is really nice.
Alexis H.
Pasadena, MD
I love the acne scrub it feels so good on the skin and keeps my skin clear. It is such a great value!