Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Chelsea M.Bioré Men's Charcoal Acne uploaded by Melissa D.

BY BIORÉ

Hardworking facial cleanser has a gentle scrubbing action that sloughs off dead skin cells to prevent build-up that leads to a dull complexion, while activated charcoal component draws out and traps deep seated dirt and oil. Mild antibacterial ingredients heal existing acne and prevent future breakouts from happening. Regular use clears out blocked pores and improves skin clarity. 10X charcoal component can absorb excess facial oils. Add a mild antibacterial ingredient, a comprehensive acne, prevent acne skin conditioning. Mild micron soft scrub, smooth pores. Pack Size - 100g

Sarah K.
Richardson
Zero shame about being a female and using this product (I use men’s razors too, and they are WAYY better than women’s—last longer and give you way closer of a shave, but that’s a different review lol). This stuff is crazy cool! I don’t have break outs very often, just around whenever my Aunt Flo decides to come pop up for a visit, and whenever she does, my first sign is always a pimple or two on my t-zone or chin (Followed by a bad attitude lol). I use this stuff that night over top of my problems, just a thin layer, and let it penetrate my skin for a minute or two while I just breathe and relax, then wash it off and BAM! Next morning, perfect skin again. Thanks for making my time of the month a little easier to handle and be confident during Biore!!
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
My husband has used this a couple of times and it clears his skin up faster then anything he has used. The charcoal leaves a cooling feeling and he loves that. It doesn't make his skin turn red like some products do, he says if makes his face feel so clean.
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
Honestly I was underwhelmed. I do not have horrible acne, but I have the occasional breakout. I saw little improvement. Now I know it claims it is for men, but let’s be honest it is ok for everyone. Just hugely disappointed.
Melissa D.
Oxnard, CA
I obviously didn’t try the men’s one but the one for everyone. I wasn’t given the option to review that product. I like to use it after removing my makeup to remove anything left on my face and to do a deep clean. I bought it at Walmart and is very affordable. It really feels refreshing and clean. Your face will feel very clean and clear of all dirt & oil.
Taisha W.
Hot Springs
My daughter and I both absolutely love B or a products any type of products from their charcoal facemask charcoal cleaning mask baking soda cleansers just anything do you were a is or go to brand for our face cleaning or blackhead removing products
Jennifer S.
Norwalk
Due to having HS there are very little products I can use. This one is amazing at preventing flares. It is the only thing I use on my face and has been for the last 2 years
Anastasia P.
Anything with charcoal is drying, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I kept going back to this product as it was the only one I felt was really doing something for my pores. I use it after a long day of dirt and I feel it is the only thing to get through all of it.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Cleared up my brothers face beautifully . Its cheap! Last long since u dont need to use a lot to get the job done! Black charcoal has saved my skin and my family’s! I absolutely recommend! I hope they come out with a product with aloe vera or rose water!
Ashley C.
Apison
I really love the way this makes my skin feel! It worked wonders when I began using it, and I’d also tried a small charcoal mask by the same brand from a sample in a magazine. If used consistently, it works great and makes skin feel amazing.
Caitlyn🖤 E.
Warminster, PA
I know it’s men’s but it’s an amazing acne wash for your face and they have other options as well for acne cleansing. I don’t recommend for dry skin because it does suck up a lot of oil