Bioré Men’s Black Pore Pack uploaded by jaz O.Bioré Men’s Black Pore Pack uploaded by Amiinay A.

BY BIORÉ

Men’s Biore Black Pore Pack removes blackheads instantly and thoroughly. Like the regular Men’s Biore Pore Pack, the pore pack strips of Men’s Biore Black Pore Pack are longer to fit the nose of Men better. On top of that, it comes with Black sheets so removed blackheads are clearly visible against the black sheet. Also contains Oil absorbing powder to help control sebum on the nose and refreshing menthol to provide a cooling sensation.

Daniel N.
Carteret
Great for black heads on your nose this sticks to ur nose like glue hahaha, after a steamy shower for me i get the best results, slap this bad boy on ur nose leave it on as directed and wala take it off and look at the stuff it grabs eww lol leaves nose clear of Blackheads and unclogs pores, i rinse the nose off with cold water. Works good for me and my pily nose
Giuliana M.
East hampton NY
 have sensitive skin and am very careful with what i use. this product didn't harm my skin, but it also didn't do anything.

for those who are still interested to try, because it might work on your skin, it's not pricey and the strip is easy to peel off the plastic film. it fits on a small nose easily. it leaves a little bit of stickiness on the skin after peeling off, doesn't really hurt. it smells a little bit like glue when you put it on.
Miyabi S.
Suffern
Cleaned my pores well. I have very tough skin, especially for a woman, so this works well for me. However it can easily be too harsh for skin that is at all sensitive. I've been using biore products for years and I will definitely be branching out and trying out more of their products.
nilam p.
Washington, DC
So I came across this for my cousin since he was having issues dealing w his pores and just wanting to have a clear face in general- I put it on him and waited the designated amount and oh my goodness - what a difference I saw!!
Bryanna P.
Mount Pleasant
Purchased at: Walmart
A friend recommended this to me, I'd have to say it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst I've tried. I think it really cleared out my pores but the next morning my face was so oily from it & I very rarely ever have an oily face..
AneMarie H.
Dayton
My husband really like these but ho early I don’t notice a difference! They’re more comfortable to use than say a peel off mask but they seem less effective. Would not purchase regularly. Not great but not bad either.
Melissa S.
Royse City
I wasn't a fan of these. It seems they're no different than the regular ones. I feel like saying they're for men is just a way to get you to try their same old product again.
Jenny G.
forest city
Bought these online at a great discounted rate for my husband. He has major blackheads around the nose and this was great at removing a good amount of them although he reported that it “pulled” at his skin and was slightly painful. It left a little residue behind after rinsing but was able to be completely washed off with warm water and soap.
Cheri T.
This is one product my sons love. Having a bunch of ladies in the house we are always about health and skin care. So to stay involved we dared them just to try it. Now its a constant buy for any occasion.
Michelle T.
Starkville
My husband rarely cleanses his face! He has oily skin, large pours around his nose. The Blackheads are awful! The strip is wide enough to get a good coverage!! It didn’t bother him & he was shocked to see everything it pulled out of his skin. Seriously amazing!! Keeping these on hand Bioré Men’s Black Pore Pack

Amazon