Bioré Men’s Black Pore Pack

by Bioré

Men’s Biore Black Pore Pack removes blackheads instantly and thoroughly. Like the regular Men’s Biore Pore Pack, the pore pack strips of Men’s Biore Black Pore Pack are longer to fit the nose of Men better. On top of that, it comes with Black sheets so removed blackheads are clearly visible against the black sheet. Also contains Oil absorbing powder to help control sebum on the nose and refreshing menthol to provide a cooling sensation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioré Men’s Black Pore Pack!
Jaqueline O.
I used 2 times week is easy to used recommend 100% Excellent results price perfect
Nona J.
My little boy loves these - easy to use! Can use them everyday and at night - he loves them
hamid A.
Skokie, IL
Love these. I have really bad black heads so I’ve been looking for a product to help me get rid of my black heads for the longest time and these were definitely the answer! Definitely paid for the result that I wanted
Jenilee H.
My teenage son uses these weekly. He is a athlete playing football and he wrestles. Between the sweat that impacts his pores and the stench on his clothing I Mom upped and started teaching jim self grooming real quick.
Daniel N.
Carteret
Great for black heads on your nose this sticks to ur nose like glue hahaha, after a steamy shower for me i get the best results, slap this bad boy on ur nose leave it on as directed and wala take it off and look at the stuff it grabs eww lol leaves nose clear of Blackheads and unclogs pores, i rinse the nose off with cold water. Works good for me and my pily nose
Roxanna G.
Houston
My honey loved it I saw the diff in his skin easy to use and great for when on the go. And great for traveling
Eder S.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Target
I have used this product and it seems to work quite well for me I Definitely recommend it
stace H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this for my fiance and he said it works very well. I tried one as well with him one night and I feel like it is definitely for a man's face. I say that because it literally takes everything off and is a bit more rough and durable but it definitely does the job! I love these.
celines M.
York
Purchased at: Amazon
Deep clean pores with Bioré® Pore Strips! Learn more about Deep Cleansing Pore Strips from Bioré® Skincare.
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
Love Biore brand! These nose strips are so good and work so well in pulling out the gunk in your pores that I now have my husband and son both using them too.!When something works as well as these do everyone gets in on it!

Looking for your answer?