BY BIORÉ

Biore Japan - Biore Marshmallow Whip Refill see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adelaide E.
Adelaide E.
Essex
I got this after using a tonymoly foam cleanser which was too harsh for my skin. I have dry/normal skin and break out easily, and I can honestly say that this cleanser is the best that I've tried so far. The bottle says "moisture" on the front which is why I picked this one. It's soft and feels great on my skin. The smell is not strong and is pleasant. Overall I love this product! My skin always feels so clean after just one wash, and I usually pair this with an etude house toner. My skin has never been more clear. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin, especially in the winter time.
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
Biore is a new brand for me that i have been giving a try so far so good well i just came upon this product at a friends house and after i read the name i knew i just had to try and that is what i did and it was very messy i will say but i worked with it and after washing it off my face was it felt unbelievable refreshed and regenerated as good as you could picture nice  sunny sky with fluffy white clouds!!!With the sun shinning down on me.
Alena P.
Alena P.
Beaufort, NC
Not the best product I've used. Not sure if it's the product or the fact that it's foam but my face just didn't feel freshly washed after using this. the product amount that you received for the money is great but I just didn't love it. I just wouldn't personally buy this product again.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
This is a great cleanser with a nice light scent. Feels great on my skin and it's hydrating too I have just started using and already love it and would definitely purchase again when I run out.  I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a face wash.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
This product is super popular in Japan. I used it a lot during my time there. This foam whips up very nicely. It has a nice light scent that is present, but is never too much. I like how biore has the options for buying refill packs. This also makes a great hand soap.
Anasasha L.
Anasasha L.
Oklahoma City
LOVE THIS STUFF TO DEATH! It makes my face feel so soft I would use it 24?7 if I could! yes it was and great product. good value and everything would def use and buy it again nice packing and smells great. no improvement needed on this product. love it so much
alanis q.
alanis q.
This face wash smells amazing! On top of that, it leaves my face feeling very clean and nice. It's so much fun to use a foaming cleanser like this one, and the price is definitely reasonable. The packaging is so fun and it's really a joy to use this product!
Reva P.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
Seriously why didn't they invent this a long time ago? This is the most amazing face wash ever! It's literally so light and fluffy! Anytime I use this product I am instantly relaxed!! It doesn't dry my skin out or leave it oily! It's perfect 😍😍
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
Boots is so old school. Always a go back to product every once in a great while. This is a great product for a great value. I would so re purchase this product. I recommend if you have oil skin or black heads defiantly use this product.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boca Raton, FL
I liked this product it helped my skin tremendously, I very much thought that it was effective for me, I bought it at a regular drug store so it is very acessable to buy. It was my first time using it but I have bought it ever since