BY BIORÉ

Biore Japan - Biore Marshmallow Whip Refill see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Adelaide E.
Adelaide E.
Essex
I got this after using a tonymoly foam cleanser which was too harsh for my skin. I have dry/normal skin and break out easily, and I can honestly say that this cleanser is the best that I've tried so far. The bottle says "moisture" on the front which is why I picked this one. It's soft and feels great on my skin. The smell is not strong and is pleasant. Overall I love this product! My skin always feels so clean after just one wash, and I usually pair this with an etude house toner. My skin has never been more clear. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin, especially in the winter time.
Alena P.
Alena P.
Beaufort, NC
Not the best product I've used. Not sure if it's the product or the fact that it's foam but my face just didn't feel freshly washed after using this. the product amount that you received for the money is great but I just didn't love it. I just wouldn't personally buy this product again.
alanis q.
alanis q.
This face wash smells amazing! On top of that, it leaves my face feeling very clean and nice. It's so much fun to use a foaming cleanser like this one, and the price is definitely reasonable. The packaging is so fun and it's really a joy to use this product!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
Boots is so old school. Always a go back to product every once in a great while. This is a great product for a great value. I would so re purchase this product. I recommend if you have oil skin or black heads defiantly use this product.
Maryanna W.
Maryanna W.
Warren, OH
This product lives up to it's name, "Marshmallow Whip"! Not only does it work,it's fun to use!! It has a nice aromaand makes your face feel squeaky clean after use.But the texture of the WHIP is the best part about this product.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Love this cream!  Great size container easy to use with wet hands I would purchase this again and recommend it to others!  We have 2 one in each bathroom.  Tried a trail then bought more!  Love it!  Leaves my face feeling great not sticky or oily.  Great overall product
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Bloomingburg, NY
I ordered this off of amazon as I live in the USA and I don't believe it's sold here. I really like the product it's a bit different from what I usually use but I like it! I would buy it again if it came to the US
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
san marcos, TX
Loved this product! Really made my skin feel so soft after just a couple of uses. The bottle was easy to store as well. It was gentle on my face which is good since I have such a sensitive face. Reccomend
Maria B.
Maria B.
This was a wonderful product. Only needed to use a small amount like 2-3 pumps and you would have more than enough for your face. It is very effective and smells very nice, and gentle on the skin. The packaging is very convenient and I would recommend to others!
Aubrey T.
Aubrey T.
Stockbridge
I love biore products and of course I was expecting something great. The foam feels soft on your skin and your face feels really fresh and clean afterwards. However it was a little pricey for the amount in the bottle.