BY BIORÉ

Makeup-removing sheets effectively wipe away all traces of makeup and other impurities without tugging on skin or disturbing its natural pH level. Soft and thick sheets leave skin perfectly clean and fresh, creating a clean slate that helps prevent breakouts and irritations. The first step to clean and healthy skin. Refill available. Pack Size - 46 sheets + 1 case

regine o.
australia
Biores makeup wipes are definitely one of the best and makes the removal of makeup super fuss free and easy! In just one swipe, almost all my makeup is gone, even my waterproof eyeliner! It’s just so easy and not only does it save on the wipes, it also has a super nice scent to it! would die recommend everyone to use this as it is super soft on skin!
Alejandra P.
Guadalajara
HANDS DOWN BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER! I went to Japan last summer and buoyed some of this and I had to order some online again because they are sooo good! Definitely recommend the night version ones!
Jeremy C.
Singapore
It’s one of those products that I don’t know how I feel. It does the job, but doesn’t do it well. I wear full coverage makeup and when I use it, i go through like 5 sheets in order to remove 90% of my makeup. Worse still, it leaves a sticky residue on the skin. And halfway into the removing process, the tissue starts to tug on the skin. If I would to compare using this to cleansing oils, I would very much prefer cleansing oils. They are way gentler and do the job much more efficiently. Overall, I would repurchase these again just for convenience or for days when I am wearing lighter makeup.