BY BIORÉ

Gentle, ultra soft cloths contain superior, patent pending cleansing formula.

Buy on Amazon
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
This product is great for removing makeup!  The pads are soft and don't leave any residue behind.  Perfect for a quick and easy way to wash up without any hassle.  I travel with this regularly, it is the perfect size.  However, make sure you have more than one pack!
Rachel R.
Washington
I do not love their make up remover wipes. They take make up off fine but kind of sting around your eyes, so not very helpful for taking off eye makeup. They also leave your skin pretty dry and I have found others are more moisturizing or soothing.
Tiffany S.
Moriarty
I think this is a decent product. However I didn't notice much difference in these compared to equate. The packaging was nice. I've only tried it once and I found I had to use at lest two sheets to get off everyday make up. Wouldn't by again
Whitney S.
These wipes were so soft and I didn't have to scrub my face for the makeup to come off. I would definitely get these again! The packaging I had was nice and kept the wipes fresh. I told my best friend about them and she got some too!
Lena P.
Tulare, CA
Love love love wipes away make up with no hassle. Rarely have to use more than one. The packaging is cute so I can leave on my counter in bathroom. Price is reasonable
Desirae P.
Whitley City, KY
These are amazing for those nights after a long hard day at work and you just want to crash! They work wonders and make taking make up off super easy! They give your skin the perfect feeling, not oily or dry but a clean feel.
Tammy M.
Biore is a tried and true brand. Always a good choice and when you add the face cloths you have a winner. Loved this product Makeup came off completely with no scrubbing involved so no skin irritation. Left my face feeling clean and moisturized.
Allison M.
These work perfectly on those days you are to lazy to wash all your makeup off and they are great to make sure that you get all of the makeup off after washing your face! I love these and they are definitely a must have!
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
These are amazing! They take all my makeup off and leave my face feeling clean. I always follow up with Biore face cleaner after but if I'm tired and don't feel like it I know my face is clean for the next day!
Raeanne W.
It's very rare for me to find a great makeup remover that removes my makeup fast and gently! The Biore Kao Makeup Removing Cotton Sheets are my favorite makeup removing sheets. They get the job done in a small amount of time and they're very gentle on the skin!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Where can I buy these ?
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
Where can I find these ? And how do they smell?