BY BIORÉ #66 in Makeup Remover

With its micro cleansing formula, Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip softens even heavily layered waterproof mascara for easy removal. Gentle on the eye and lashes, it reduces the need for excessive, hard and repeated wiping around eye area. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid moisturizing ingredients to keep skin around eyes moist. Leaves no oily residue. Also suitable for removing lip makeup.

Buy on YesStyl...*
Kendall B.
I love that Biore is tough enough to take off my makeup but gentle enough on my sensitive skin. Highly recommend this product. Especially for people who tend to break out easily because I found it removed all of my makeup without irritating my skin.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love this bioré make up removing lotion... watery lotion type and works wonderfully! It's not greasy and doesn't leave your face feeling oily! Actually quite the opposite it's very gentle and leaves you feeling refreshed! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is it could smell better lol yet it doesn't smell bad either! All around great product for intended uses!!!
Maivet E.
Los banos , CA
Its a good product removes makeup easily smells good i would use it but only when im wearing heavy makeup so it can remove the darkness from the shadow thats left over after washing my face
Samoya S.
Loved This Product, It Did Not Make My Eyes Burn Nor Was There Any Irritation. It Was Very Gentle For My Sensitive Skin..Easy To Find A Walmart For A Reasonable Price. I Have No Complaints. Would Definitely Recommend
Katie S.
Charleston, IL
I really love this stuff! I have sensitive skin so a lot of make up removers burn my skin and cause me to break out but this one doesn't! Also I wear contacts so when make up remover gets close to my eyes it irritates it but not this stuff
Heather G.
Elizabethton
Love
Love love this!!!! You know all that "no smudge" lip stuff that's out these days? Well, this product will remove it when you're ready! I always have a hard time getting all of my eye makeup off, but this does the trick.
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
What an amazing product. I wear lots of makeup on a daily basis and it's so difficult to remove it with just soap and water. But a friend recommended this and I was surprised how well it remove my makeup. Including my mascara with only one time use. Totally recommend it also leaves skin feeling soft and feeling fresh.
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
When cleaning off the makeup on your eyes and lips you gotta be honest and confess that it is the worst thing ever. This Biore Makeup remover I bought it at Target and it was my first time trying it and it really works! No lies ! It is so easy to use and it removes your makeup really easily and quickly.
Mary P.
I have really enjoyed using this product in the past. I do not write a ton of makeup, but I do wear eyeliner and mascara. I am able to use this product and it removes all my makeup and I barely have to scrub or really work at it. It's pretty easy to remove the makeup, and I am a big fan of this!
Kamery T.
Allegan, MI
For the first couple uses this product exceeded my expectations. For the quality and quantity I would say it is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a thicker makeup remover. Overall it wasn't my favorite beachside of the different consistency but it works well.