BY BIORÉ

Biore Make-up Remover SHIKKARI Clear Gel 170g (Japan Import)

Buy on Amazon
Erykah M.
Erykah M.
Orlando
Biore products never fail to surprise. They always leave my skin refreshed and smooth and this product was extremely effective. It is very gentle on the skin and works very well. I purchased it from target, they have a wide range of Biore products and i would definitely buy this again.
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I like this product but I have come across some that are better. It's an effective product but I have found better ones that I have liked more. It was ok. I bought it online because a friend recommended it. Yes it could come in wipes so you don't have to wipe it off with paper towels.
Joan S.
Joan S.
W Bloomfield, MI
the products of bore are the best to clean make up off your face at the end of the day. i test a lot of pharmacy products and this is one of the best that i have ever tried. i keep mine in the shower since its the place that i clean my make up at. love it and will buy it again
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Albertville
Applies amazing, just dab a little on your finger and space out on the skin. My skin felt refreshed as soon as I applied for it does take out the grime and all excessive makeup that is applied.  I found this product very helpful because the skin feels deep cleaned.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
I love Biore products in general. They are great products. This make up remover was effective. I was not disappointed in it at all. I was a first time user and this product did meet my expectations. I think it was great the way it is and the value makes it that much better
Alaa H.
Alaa H.
i like this product because i have an oily blemished skin and my skin loved it because it is a gel and doesn't have that nasty greasy feeling! its light and refreshing and removes makeup very well only requires a bit of rubbing! affordable and effective
JNae M.
JNae M.
Austin
This product absolutely works wonders for taking makeup off!! It gets every little stubborn patch of makeup off of your face and more. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and not dried out at all. I definetly recommend this product to friends
Callie M.
Callie M.
Hudson, NH
This remover worked well to remove makeup, for the most part. But, It left my face feeling weird, i honestly don't know how to describe it. I had to wash my face a couple times to get the rest of it off- I didn't use a lot of it at all either.
Sadie O.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
This is pretty good, I use it since I have it! It's easy on my face but it's not my top makeup remover. I think I will continue to use this since my skin isn't having a bad reaction to it! I will look around for more products.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!