BY BIORÉ

Japanese Facial Sheet Biore aroma body 36 sheets of powder sheet Pure Fresh citrus rustling

Buy on Amazon
how i.
Brooklyn
I put on a sheet every night before going to sleep. So I can see the perfect result in the morning when I wake up. It cleans my face and makes it look brand new. Sometimes I don’t even have to wash my face because it looks super clean.
Breeana P.
Love these thin sheets so much! They fit discreetly in my bag and you only need 1 sheet for your whole face. It was better than other face sheets i have tried in the past. The sheets are very effective. My only complaint is that I want more in the box!
Maryleigh C.
Knox
This product is great to help remove makeup. I can purchase this at Walmart. It's not a harsh on the face. Very gentle. First time user. Definitely would repeat. Yes. There is always room for improvement
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Cassandra  J.
I use these typically after a long day whether I have make up on or not it makes my skin feel clean!! And gets out all the sweat and dirt!! I always go to this product
Jami G.
I feel like these made my skin dry out. Was branching out to try something new from what I normally would use and just was not impressed. Not expensive but will not be purchasing again.
Kate G.
Gloucester City, NJ
They did a decent enough job. I usually use neutrogena facial cleansers and I feel that these just didn't compare, especially when taking off water proof mascara.
Kim C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These worked great for me! Very mild! I would recommend these to anyone even those who have sensitive skin. I think they are priced great for the amount that you get.
I absolutely LOVED this product! I have very oily skin and this was the perfect thing for it. I didn't mind paying a little pricey, because this is sooo worth it. Smells so refreshing and clean! Would recommend.
Leigh P.
These are nice little sheets that you can use to just give yourself a pick me up during the day they smell like powder and they really come in handy ! Try them out I'm sure you will love them like I do !