Bioré Facial Foam Mild

by Bioré

For Normal to Combination Skin
Combination skin needs a mild and gentle cleanser that effectively cleanses the oily areas on the forehead and nose (T-zone) without drying the normal or dry areas around the cheeks and chin (U-zone).

• Mild formula protects skin's natural pH balance
  • Skin feels softer and smoother after every use

Does this product work as good as the charcoal one ?[product:biore-facial-foam-scrub]
Start your review of Bioré Facial Foam Mild!
Raleigh, NC
Bioré Facial Foam Mild uploaded by Courtney S.
A solid cleanser that does it’s job! Perfect for a second cleanse but I would still recommend an oil cleanse to get heavy makeup off and go in with this cleanser after! I will continue to use it and repurchase!
Morgan Hill, CA
My skin feels softer and smoother after I use it! It’s a perfect deal, good price, it’s gentle with my skin, it’s effective, I do recommend!
San Francisco, CA
Bioré Facial Foam Mild uploaded by Maggie P.
Bioré Facial Foam Mild uploaded by Maggie P.
Deep cleansing, remove all dirts and dust, remove makeups, soft and foamy, mild, comes in other cleansing Bioré Facial Foam Mild
Osceola, AR
This stuff isn't for me it really feels good on the skin but it broke me or terribly bread I really wanted it to work
Edroy, TX
I cannot imagine life without this scrub. It is a staple in my face care routine and keeps my face feeling so smooth and gets rid of makeup buildup.
Lafayette, IN
I love foam scrubs. In my opinion they are the best to use. Once done my face feels so smooth and looks so good.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to be obsessed with this product it was my holy grail and I do recommend to anyone who’s interested in a cheap good foam scrub but recently I have found another product that’s better and I just reach for that instead of this but all in all this is still a great product!
Purchased at: Sephora
Exfoliating your skin is as important as moisturizing. I love that this is gentle on my skin yet does a wonderful job of removing all of those yucky dead skin cells. It leaves my skin smooth and radiant without the dryness that comes from a lot of other exfoliating products. If you have sensitive skin, you will love this.
Phoenix
Bioré will forever be my favorite drugstore acne product. This product has done my skin wonders and I love the tube packaging and they way it smells. This has helped out my skin so much and is now clearing up tremendously
Pittsburgh, PA
I try to use this at least 3 times a week for a food face scrub. It smells great and really feels like it gets my face very clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE