Bioré Facial Foam (Cool) uploaded by Huyen P.

Bioré Facial Foam (Cool)

Refreshing facial foam sweeps away excess sebum and surface grime, leaving skin thoroughly cleansed with a minty cool feel. The addition of peppermint, spearmint and cool mint into the mix helps skin stay fresh longer, while green tea extract reduces excessive sebum production for a shine-free and refreshed complexion. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. The newly innovated technology helps your skin retain moisture after washing. It effectively helps your skin stay healthy by removing dirt and impurities under continuous use. Biore facial foam cool with refreshing natural mint formula can effectively cleanse the greasy feeling away. Leaving your skin clean and refreshing. How to Use: Apply in the morning and at night. Wet face, squeeze about 3cm onto palm. Make fine lather with plenty of water, massage gently onto face and rinse off. Pack Size - 100g

Buy on YesStyl...
「 s.
I feel like this product is very great! It soothes my face and makes me feel great afterwards. It has nice packaging and is great to carry on the go! I recommend reading all ingredients before buying!
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
Are use this product every morning to help wake me up before work! It has a nice cooling feel to it and makes my face feel nice and clean. I recommend this product to all of my friends!
Legna D.
This cleaners makes my face feel fresh and awake after using it. I bought it at my local target and I recommend this product.
Kailey J.
Bettendorf, IA
This is revolutionary. It is super cleaning and really helps get those pours cleaned. The foam is also super nice.
Huyen P.
Quy Nhon
This facial cleaner is good. It prevent my face from acne. It makes my face clean. Scent is very fragant. I vote for this facial cleaner 3 stars
Kelsey D.
Clandonald , AB
I like the gentle foam feeling on my face , not harsh , but does not clean as good as I would want it to