BY BIORÉ #35 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Alannah K.
I received a sample of this in the past and couldn't be more excited to try it
It felt amazing on the skin&really cleaned deep in your pores
Get at any beauty store, nice packaging, great price and lasts long!
I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone who's looking for nice skin and minimize pores
Jen A.
Holdingham, Sleaford
I love this product! I use is on days where my skin feels particularly groggy or clogged up and it is perfect for my oily and spot prone skin. I bought it from Boots a while ago and you really don't need much to wash your face with, I pump a small 10p size amount on my fingertips and massage into my wet face and it works into a lather. It has a slight gel feel to it but still lathers up well. It also has a really tingly minty feeling on your skin and I wouldn't recommend getting it close to your eyes (think strong minty toothpaste) I concentrate on my chin and neck and work a little bit up into my temples and forehead. I then pump another tiny bit to massage into my cheeks and nose. I leave it on for a few minutes on my face to work in before rinsing off. It really helps to clear out any impurities and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clear but not too drying. It leaves a very cold tingly feeling but it doesn't last long and your face feels so much softer and clearer immediately. I really like the pump on the bottle as it makes it a lot easier to use and you can easily pump out as little as you need without spilling and wasting any product. I would definitely recommend, especially if you have the same skin problems as I do and I will definitely be buying again!
Calie A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps my skin clear up, and keep the oiliness at a bay! I love it when I’m feeling extra oily! It’s super easy to use, I’d definitely recommend to any one who has oily skin to try it out for them selves!
Janice P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use the charcoal pore strips which I'm not finding on this app. They work great! Removes all the dirt and oil buildup in my pores. I buy them at Walmart or shoppers
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped save my skin. On the bottle is saus great for oily skin. I don't have oily skin. I have combination dry skin. This helps reduce my eczema flare ups. However, my skin type has changed since the last 6 months. When it was normal this product was not good for my skin. I use this once a day at night. This does have a menthol feeling. But it is cool and refreshing. I do buy this all the time!
Caroline K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily-combination skin and frequently break out on my cheeks and my chin. I'm using this cleanser for about a month now and noticed it cleans out my pores well and dries out my acne. After application it has a slight minty (fresh) feeling on the skin and I feel like my skin is clean. I usually wipe it off with a small wash cloth for a bit more exfoliation.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I was having really bad acne problems that I think came from using a cream contour kit. I used it for a while before my boyfriend asked if it could be the makeup I was using. That’s when I realized I was  breaking out in the exact areas I used it.

I had a bunch of little bumps all on my forehead, cheeks and other areas of my face. It looked horrible in pictures and noting I used was getting rid of them. I tried using all kinds of products from Clinique to Proactiv. It came as a surprise to me that a drug store product was the answer to my problem.
I saw instant results and the results were very noticeable. The day after I used it a friend asked what I used because my acne “cleared up overnight”. The cleanser really made a huge difference in just one night.
It is only about $6-$8 and you can find it at pretty much any drugstore.

I use the Biore cleanser EVERY night. It had a nice tingling feeling when you are using it and once you are done washing your face it feels so cool and fresh! Those little bumps aren’t completely gone but they have diminished drastically .  It’s has become part of my nightly routine and don’t think I even want to search for anything else. I still break out from time to time but this has helped keep it under control.

Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Great product ! Helps me when I have really bad breakouts due to forgetting to wash my face . I got this at Walmart I believe but it's super gentle on my skin! I really recommend this if you tend to forget to clean your face everyday because it will help a lot when you do end up breaking out or just want to refresh your face ! Love this product !
Grace M.
Burnsville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wrote a review on this the first time I tried it, I love it so much it's now part of my routine! It's a little speedy, but one bottle has lasted me 6+ months so it's definitely worth it. Keeps my combination skin balanced, and helps fight acne. Cannot express how much I love this face wash!
Myesha B.
Sacramento, CA
If you're wanting the benefits of charcoal but not the pain from the masks you've been seeing lately, definitely try the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (with natural charcoal) I've used this about 5x and love it, the smell and how it makes my face feel. It helped to clear my blemishes and didn't add any extra oil to my face since I have oily skin.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?