BY BIORÉ #37 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it Works:

Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-­‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-­‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-­‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...3 Answers
  • Is this healthy for your face ? Is really good ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
  • "After receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Pore Unclogging Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, I began using them both regularly (I used the Cleanser once per day & the scrub twice per week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin." in 693 reviews
Pam G.
Riverside
The face wash really scrubs your face nicely and leaves your skin looking and feeling cleaner than it was before.
April B.
Wichita
This product cleared up my acne!!! I would say it’s a gentle cleanser, because it gives your skin that minty feel. You don’t need much when using, a pea size amount is perfect! It’s crazy how a drug store brand cleared up my acne. When using the product you can like feel it going into your pores & cleaning them all out. You just feel so fresh and clean after using this soap. I would recommend this to people with more of an oily skin type because I did notice it dried out my skin, but that’s nothing a little bit of moisturizer couldn’t fix. Great product, especially for its price!
Samantha G.
Montebello, CA
this product had really horrible reviews on targe so i was very iffy on whether i should buy it or not. I ended up buying it & it made my skin super soft. As far as breakouts i don’t think it really prevented them as much but it did clear them if i got a few.
Katarina P.
Cincinnati, OH
The charcoal in this face wash helped to remove black heads and treat acne. It left my face smooth and feeling refreshed!
Nicole R.
This products is really nice and you can feel it working. It took care of my acne and helps keep my skin in good shape!
Jaimie G.
sherman , TX
love the cooling effect, super good at fighting acne and preventing. would recommend for younger skin
Tisha A.
Ukiah
I have been using this for about 6 months, and since using it my face has been more clear and smooth! A lot of facewashes have broke my face out but this one has not it actually helped my face clear! Couldn't be happier!
I love this product so much I used morning and night leaves my skin very soft cleans out my face really good
Robyn N.
Mexia
This product makes my face so soft and clean feeling. I use it every time i wash my face. I love the menthol in it also, and it is very affordable.
Cait M.
I use this cleanser all over my body including my face, chest, neck, shoulders and back. It keeps me clear and gives a nice tingly, clean feeling after it’s off. A little pricey when not on sale but worth it.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?