BY BIORÉ #25 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Katja R.
Katja R.
This cleanser definitely pulls all the crap out of your face. I do wish it foamed up more when applied but regardless, it does the trick. I use two pumps of the product for my face and work the product in for about 30 seconds or so. At first you may experience breakouts but that clears up within a week ish (in my experience)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this because I've heard great things about charcoal and wanted to get it. I regret this purchase. It was buy 1 get free, about $4 for one, it was not worth it. It is a think gel that doesn't foam up and really just sits on your face while you try to wash it. I use a Sonic facial cleaning brush with it and it removes my makeup but it's only because the brush is doing all of the work. If I try to use it alone, it doesn't work at all. It had not done anything to clean out my pores or prevent blackheads. I used this twice daily for an entire month with no results until I hot my sonic brush. It also doesn't leave my face feeling clean at all. It has menthol so my face is left with a slight tingle but it's never felt clean after using this alone, the clean feeling I get is from my brush. I dont recommend this at all. Also, it barely has any charcoal at all. If you want a facial cleanser with charcoal, maybe get something with more in it and you'll get better results.
Maya V.
Maya V.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I have mix type of skin (oily & dry skin) and this product is great, but not for daily cleasing. I bought this product at my local drug store, and it's pretty affordable tho. I would say it's better for 1-day-per-week usage.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
When this Bioré Charcoal cleanser came out I was beyond excited. I was happy to jump on the bandwagon of charcoal face cleansers. It's gentle and refreshing to use and I love it. I have brought around 3 times already and I still enjoy using it!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Glen Burnie
Disappointed. I have noticed no difference in black heads or pore size after using this product. It makes my skin feel fresh and smells minty in a way when I'm using it but I have seen no results.
Mattie B.
Mattie B.
Lancaster
I absolutely love this product! It works so well! I wash my face with it right before bed and also when I get up in the morning. It really cleans out your pores and leaves your face feeling fresh and soft all day long. It is definitely something you should add to your skin care routine!
kimberly d.
kimberly d.
Belford, NJ
I can’t live without this product!!! I have eczema and sensitive skin especially on my face and this stuff is like gold! I have a lot of black heads on my chin and this stuff gets right in there and cleans everything out. Every time i’m running low i run to target and grab a bottle!
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Bioré is an amazing brand for skin care. I am always left impressed by Bioré, I can really rely on their products. They are not pricey and the results can be seen fast. This honestly improved my skin so quickly, 10/10 would recommend!!
frances c.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
My go to cleanser when I need to remove a lot of eye and face makeup. I really feel that it get rid of all my Foundation. Easily removes eye makeup. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry
Emily F.
Emily F.
This cleanser has been a life saver, my skin is smooth and spot free what more could I ask? If you have combination or oily skin type then this wash is perfect it clears away oils and dirt quickly and effectively. I don't think it a good choice for drier skin types. The price point is great and you sometimes can get it on offer. I'm onto my second bottle and I don't have any intentions of swapping to another brand. I highly recommend this product.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?