BY BIORÉ #35 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product and it smells amazing it really works remove blackheads which is a plus for me it leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh after uses product you truly feel that your skin is clean
Susan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the stuff! I only use it once a week now but I was using it almost everyday, my face started breaking out not in a rash away but just asked me when I would use this. So now when I use only once a week it doesn't bother me I'm sure it was just cleaning out my pores and bringing that nastiness to the surface and that's what was making me break out because now when I use it I don't break out at all. It comes in a gel form but once you mix it with water it turns into almost like a scent like a body wash feels but it's also really good for helping take your makeup off. When I would wear waterproof mascara I would use this to get it off and it worked like a charm. I have really dry skin and it doesn't make my skin feel any more dry than usual. It makes your face though really tingly when you first apply it and I'm sure that's probably the activated charcoal doing it. I got mine from Walmart and it really was not at that expensive at all.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
I started using this product because I noticed I was starting to see more and more pores. After my first use I fell in love. My face felt fresh and clean! Free of all makeup and dirt! Pores what pores I can hardly even notice them anymore! The price is well worth it!!
emily r.
This product has given me decently clear skin. It’s very inexpensive, and gives you a long lasting usage. I got my face wash at my local Walmart. And it can be a little harsh and drying. I would buy it again but probably only in the summer.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser! It's really good at getting my makeup off without drying out my face. It also has a nice cooling sensation when you use it. It does leave some black residue behind because of the charcoal.
Han G.
Lenoir City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive skin. A lot of times cleansers for sensitive skin still leave my face feeling dirty. I use this cleanser in the shower at night along with my Makeup Eraser sponge and it gets everything off! I️t leaves my skin feeling really clean without being too harsh. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal CleanserThe Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth
Gwendolyn M.
Denton , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty great! Helps cleanse my skin and it helps eliminate my acne. It smells nice and I’ve used it for a while. I love it.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash has a cooling feeling to it while you wash your face. It's very "spa-like". It smells good and works well against blackheads.
Selina M.
Morehead
Loved the way it made my face feel & definitely helped fight some of my blackheads from coming back! I was very pleased with it, it helped my skin so much. I was skeptical because usually I have bad luck & things don't work for me, so I'll for sure be using this product again!
Jessi N.
Topping
I would recommend this to anyone it is one of the best products I’ve come across!!!!!!
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?