BY BIORÉ #47 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Kate L.
bloomsburg
Not a fan of this cleanser! It made my face very irritated. The product felt harsh.
Leann S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not care for this. It started off feeling great and when you rinse leaves you face feeling nice and cool. However, as someone who rarely gets pimples... I broke out with at least 2 pimples on my nose or my chin every time I used it!
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I used this in the shower, and although I liked it generally, I didn't notice much of a difference from other cleansers I've tried. If you're on a budget, this is a good cleanser, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Lani K.
So I didn't get this exact one but I am not happy with the one I have. Me and my cousin tried your charcoal mask and it burned our faces and we couldn't take it off because of the pain. I do not suggest this it will burn and turn your face red and it will feel like it's on fire. That was the last time my cousin and I use that mask... although I love your baking soda powder face wash it's my fave have to go by a new one.
Harmony H.
Wichita
It did not help my acne or clean my pores at all left my skin feeling rubbery. I would not recommend.
Arwa A.
This is probably one of my least favorite drugstore brands. It DRIES my skin out. Whether it’s the strips, the charcoal heating mask or the cleanser, my skins hydration just gets sucked out. I would never repurchase and I strongly discourage dry skin people from buying this product
Shelly S.
Conneaut
I bought this at Rite Aid specifically in case it didn’t work I could bring it back. My teen age son tried it for 5 days. Didn’t make a bit of difference on his face.
Melissa W.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This cleanser left me with an actual chemical burn. It took weeks for my skin to go completely back to normal. I searched online and found other people who had the same thing happen to them. Don't use this cleanser if you value your face. Tarte makes a good, mild charcoal cleanser, as do some other brands. Don't risk your face with this stuff.
Laura B.
Liverpool
I tried this Biorè Charcoal Deep Cleaning cleanser a couple of months ago and I was not impressed at all! The texted of this cleanser is like a gel which I didn’t like and I didn’t like the feel on my skin, when I used this cleanser it broke me out so bad, ever since I get break outs and before my skin was so clear!
DaniellaMarie G.
Very very drying! Do not recommend anybody with dry or even combination skin buying this. Not saying it's an all around bad product though because I do love me some Biore. But if your skin does happens to be dry this is just not the one for you.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?