BY BIORÉ #37 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it Works:

Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-­‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-­‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-­‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...3 Answers
  • Is this healthy for your face ? Is really good ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
  • "After receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Pore Unclogging Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, I began using them both regularly (I used the Cleanser once per day & the scrub twice per week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin." in 693 reviews
Stephanie S.
dubai
Gave me acne, what I wasn’t waiting at all. Fresh smell, not expensive. Maybe is better foi oily skin
Caden/Ezra B.
Easley
Unfortunately my skin had a reaction to this product and was left with painful chemical burns on my face and had to refrain from using any cosmetics for 2 months afterwards.
Juliette G.
Lake Charles
I tried this face wash for a good two weeks. I did not like it at all. I couldn’t figure out why I kept breaking out more and more every day, and it was because of the product. I got it from Walmart and decently wouldn’t buy it again.
maria F.
Do not recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin. It will burn your skin and leave redness. Ended up giving it away
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
It is very drying. It doesn't smell good at all. It burns. If you leave it on too long it will make your face burn and be so red. It's awful.
Breanna S.
This cleanser stung my face and made my skin red and sore. It might work for other people but it didn't work for me and was harsh on my skin.
Carmen Q.
Cincinnati, OH
At first, you feel you're skin is clean and refreshed after using this. However, it dried out my skin and irritated it with the harsh ingredients.
Julia L.
It’s horrible I’ve been using it lately and my skin gets worst and worst. Sometimes some products will break you out and afterwards it starts working and this is a waste of money. My skin has gotten worst every time I use it
Sarah M.
I got this from Target a few years ago because I had heard such great things. Unfortunately I was disappointed. I thought the consistency of the product was thick and was hard to apply evenly to the skin. This made my face burn which I didn’t like. I also noticed no difference when using this. Total waste of money
Sydney J.
Erie
I bought this thinking this would help my skin glow and feel smoother not knowing if I had any pores or not. dumb me. this is not good for sensitive skin. right away I felt my skin burning and becoming red. it didn't make a change to my skin anyway. now it just sits in my dresser waiting for someone to use it and it won't be me.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?