BY BIORÉ #25 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Guadalupe, AZ
Made my face very dry than it is. I broke out after using it. Not worth it. Wouldn’t recommend it.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Weatherford
I don't even want to give this one star. It made my face really burn. My face was incredibly red after using it. I would never buy this again
Katie M.
Katie M.
Gurnee, IL
Not a big fan of this product. After two days of using it my skin felt like snake skin. I stopped using it and my skin cleared up within a week. I then started using it once a week and that seemed to be ok for my skin. Overall would not buy this again or recommend it to anyone.
Kaylynn H.
Kaylynn H.
Madison
  I’ve read so many reviews on this people say it’s worked so good for them I’ve watch so many YouTube videos on how to properly wash my face with Biore .  It just does not work for me whatsoever it brings my black kids to a surface and it actually makes me break out even more I don’t know if the products too strong or what but I’ve asked my girlfriends about it and they say they love it but me personally I give this a one I would not try to again and I would not recommend it to any of my friends
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
I got this cleanser with high hopes and i have seen people rave about this cleanser but sadly it did not work for me at all. It gave me those painful lumpy pimples under the skin and i googled and found that few people also have felt this way and perhaps the menthol in this product is causing it. Funny enough, it worked well for my sister. So i would suggest if you have sensitive skin, stay away from this cleanser.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Fostoria, OH
Does not prevent or help my breakouts even with Daily use. Does not prevent or help my breakouts when I use morning and night. Has a cool feeling afterward but I would not recommend because it does nothing
Lyn W.
Lyn W.
Pleasant Grove
I've heard a lot of good reviews on this product. For some reason though the product didn't work for me AT ALL! I used it for about a day or two and it caused my face to get really itchy and little red bumps all over my face. I must've had an allergic reaction but I DO NOT recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Khloe a.
Khloe a.
Copperas Cove
I got this hoping it would get rid of some of my blackheads, but i was sadly mistaken.  It left me with a horrible breakout; I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Louise A.
Louise A.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I bought this product in an attempt to target my blackheads as Biore market this product as being great for this. Unfortunately, this product was so harsh that I have not had chance to use this more than once as my skin went bright red, felt sore and tight after one use. The product is also one that you have to rub into your skin to make it foam up which is a big telltale sign that it's going to be very drying and to strip your skin of all its natural oils. Therefore, I have to say please stay away from this product unless you want very sore, dry skin! Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Suzanna N.
Suzanna N.
VICTORVILLE, CA
If i could give this -stars i would. From the minute i put it on it started burning and once i took it off my face was completely lobster red and my face was so irritated. I even had a friend try it out and the same thing happened. I returned it that very same day of purchasing.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?