BY BIORÉ #47 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Piper T.
Zebulon, NC
I love this so much. It burns slightly when you put it on, but I like that, that means it’s working.
Chelsey U.
Draper, UT
I really like this product! I have sensitive skin so I am always worried when trying new products but this one was great for my skin and left my face clean and feeling fresh. I would highly recommend this face wash to anyone looking to try the charcoal
Emily S.
Sandwich
This is my favorite facial cleanser!!! It feels so good to put on, it's very cooling. You can really feel it doing its job. It cleans the skin so well!! It also has never irritated my skin.
Orlando M.
This is a really good acne cleanser , you can feel the work it's doing when you wash your face for about a week.
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
I got a free sample of this cleanser and wow... what a great find this has been for me!

I think it might have a little bit of eucalyptus or mint or something that makes the skin feel refreshed after you wash you face. It's very effective against dirty pores and potential acne.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
As soon as I started using this product I noticed a difference in my skin. Sure, face masks are all well and good, but a fantastic daily cleanser is necessary! I finally found my great daily cleanser and it's this one. It leaves you feeling fresh, smooth, and like your pores are the cleanest they've ever been.
megan z.
Henderson , NV
Love the formula and the aftermath feeling, didn’t cause any sensitivity to my skin. I like that it is a scrub as well that way it really helps with removing any type of residue
Ashley B.
Tallahassee
This is another great cleanser to use everyday. It tingles and really does get off all the grime from the day.
Jaylah M.
Detroit, MI
I’ve been using this face wash twice a day for 3 months. So far so good! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and not dry!
Katie A.
Almyra
I really like this charcoal mask. It seemed to warm a bit as you applied it but It was a very gentle warmth. It turns to white as you are getting ready to wash which I really like because sometimes I never know when I’m supposed to wash others off my face.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?