BY BIORÉ #37 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it Works:

Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-­‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-­‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-­‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...3 Answers
  • Is this healthy for your face ? Is really good ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
  • "After receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Pore Unclogging Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, I began using them both regularly (I used the Cleanser once per day & the scrub twice per week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin." in 693 reviews
Kathy D.
Tucson
Seriously my fav cleanser! I’m one of those girls that hates washing their face but this is so refreshing to my skin. It has a minty scent and gives your skin a cooling tingling sensation without over dry your skin.
Natalie R.
Victorville, CA
This helped a lot with my acne, my face cleared up a lot with this product. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has trouble with acne!
Cynthia B.
Brook Park
One of the best cleaners I've used on my skin. I have very oily skin but my skin also gets dry. I tend to get black heads and this helps with all those problems i a repeat buyer and have recommended it to many people light on the skin. Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Emily 💞.
Basingstoke
I would highly recommend, after I used this my skin feels so clean and fresh. It has cleared up my skin massively and when your use it there is a stinging feeling but your skin gets used to it and it dosen’t hurt I would definitely recommend
kate f.
new york, new york
loved the way this made my skin feel. super nice to use cause it has the pump too! it makes it very easy to use. leaves my face feeling very refreshed!
Amber R.
Fordyce
I love This cleanser! It makes my skin feel so soft! I love The tingling feeling it gives when using it! So refreshing!
Amanda H.
Lowell
This product made me skin feel much healthy then it was before. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and also very cooling. Overall great product. Will continue to buy
Samir S.
Teaneck
My face feels very clean after using this product and my skin also feels smooth.
For the price this product is defiantly worth it and will last sometime. I usually purchase it from Walmart as they sell it for a reasonable price.
Awaz H.
Bridgeport, CT
Anything with charcoal gets me so holy.! It really cleans out amazingly and does the job in 1 shot.
Madison P.
This is the only face wash I can use and it not make my face break out! It has really helped reduce my bumps!
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?