BY BIORÉ #27 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Arlene-Ann B.
Arlene-Ann B.
Port off Spain
I like this product! I have been using this product everyday for about maybe five to six months! I have no complaints!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
This deep charcoal cleanser left my skin feeling super clean. The slight, refreshing tingle when washing made me feel like it was really working. It helped keep my combination, acne prone skin from breaking out too much. Be careful of over drying.
Julie S.
Julie S.
This stuff is the absolute best. The packaging is perfect and it always pumps out just enough for a face wash. It left my skin feeling tingly and clean without drying it out. It is so gentle but it also got rid of most of my acne when I wash my face every morning and night.
Savvy L.
Savvy L.
Goose Creek
This was one of the best face washes I ever used. This is a good quality face wash at a fair price. I like it better than most other face washes I have used and try to grab it when I need face wash if it is in stock. You can find it easily at Walmart, and I highly recommend you give it a shot. It does not dry my face out, but you can feel how clean your face is after just a few uses.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
I’ve been using this cleanser, and ONLY this cleanser, for a few years now and my skin has never looked better! This stuff keeps my skin clear of acne and prevents future breakouts as well. I have recommended this to family and friends. I have also repurchase this numerous times, and will continue to do so until it stops being made...PLEASE don’t stop making this product, Biore! Haha
Endia S.
Endia S.
sandy Springs
My favorite cleanser! I never have blemishes when I use this and stick to it! Always keeps my skin clear! Ready priced and easy to find in stores. Gives a tingly feeling but I love it. Not too harsh!
Jill S.
Jill S.
This product is amazing, it feels so cool and tingly on my skin, watch out for your eyes though because it really stings. It is so effective at getting deep into your pores, I use it with a facial brush and it really feels like it,is cleaning deep down.
Baldeish K.
Baldeish K.
This is the best face wash I have ever used!I could never find the perfect face wash that didn’t make my skin break out. I came across this face wash in Boots when I read about it online once. It’s so affordable so I thought I would give it a go and it didn’t let me down.It’s so powerful yet so gentle to the skin. It removes make up instantly without leaving any residue and it helps so much with those who may suffer from acne.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Coventry
I use this every night after I take my makeup off. I find that its great for my skin which is why I've continued to use it for over a year now. I purchase from Boots, which is a reasonable price. You should definately look out for offers on Boots.com because they sometimes have great discounts and 3 for 2 offers.
Hamsa W.
Hamsa W.
Mansoura
It's very good but I don't recommend it to sensitive skin it make harsh
But good for oily skin
It's worth the money
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?