BY BIORÉ #49 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Is this healthy for your face ? Is really good ?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
DestinyJackson🔎 J.
Des Moines
I LOVE THIS STUFF! when i run out i do want to find a cruelty free option though! ( new turn in life ) I LOVE THE TINGLY FRESH FEELING ON MY FACE I FEEL LIKE IM REALLY GETTING CLEAN. so happy to find something that is comfortable and that actually works / doesn’t break me out even worse / my skin reacts well to it.
Ashley D.
Rutland, Vt
This cleanser leaves my face really dry and it burns really bad when it’s on my face but when I take it off my face is smooth and visibly really clean. It is kind of pricy seems how there are cheaper cleansers that work better and leave your skin hydrated but it’s a good investment once you start using it daily.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Honestly my holy grail face wash right now. I love the smell of this and a little goes a long way with this product. It really cleans deep and it tingles and tiny bit but it is so refreshing, whenever I use this face wash I know my skin it as clean as possible! I will definitely buy this again & I recommend it.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
As soon as I started using this product I noticed a difference in my skin. Sure, face masks are all well and good, but a fantastic daily cleanser is necessary! I finally found my great daily cleanser and it's this one. It leaves you feeling fresh, smooth, and like your pores are the cleanest they've ever been.
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
For many months I have been using this cleaner which fascinates me I love it has everything I need for my skin type my oily skin open pores and I feel a deep cleansing. It is always recommended this cleaner and besides being very good, it is at good price which you can get at any Pharmacy or Ulta.
Best cleanser everrrrr
Calie A.
Fort Stewart, GA
It helps my skin clear up, and keep the oiliness at a bay! I love it when I’m feeling extra oily! It’s super easy to use, I’d definitely recommend to any one who has oily skin to try it out for them selves!
juanika l.
Bronx, NY
I started using this product because I recommended by many friends to use it...BIGGEST MISTAKE!! I purchased this cleanser at Walmart for a very good price and was excited to use it. After about 3 uses, I had to stop using the cleanser because it triggered my rosacea and caused my face to breakout....bummer!!

Kristen D.
Spring
Biore charcoal products are amazing. I have very oily and acne prone skin. The facial scrub keeps my skin feeling smooth and looking bright every time I use it! It doesn't make me feel dry because, like I said, my skin is very oily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has the same problem i do!
Michele N.
Just like the review I did on the Biore Baking Soda cleanser I feel exactly the same as I do with this Biore Charcoal cleanser.
It cleaned my face and pores really good...little better then the baking soda one as far as noticeably cleaning pores...but it left my face/neck feeling really dry after washing.
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
I bought this cleanser thinking it would be good for an everyday type of use to get makeup off, remove blackheads etc. however when I used it for the first time my eyes stung and my face looked a bit reddened after. Looking further into it this product has menthol in it which tingles on the face causing redness for those who have sensitive skin and burning in the eyes making it not so great for removing eye makeup. Also, it doesn’t do any good for blackheads unfortunately. I will say it does cleanse oil off really well and it smells nice and clean. I now only use it a few times a week but probably won’t be buying again.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?