BY BIORÉ #25 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I just bought this recently because my boyfriend has it and I would use it when I stay at his house. I bought it and was disappointed. I used it for a week and my face broke out in little white pimple everywhere like I had an allergic reaction. It made my face super dry and stiff to smile or move it. I have oily skin which this is supposed to be good for but I don't see that. I will not be buying this again!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Palos Hills, IL
I was don't really wear much foundation or cc and bb creams in the summer because my skin tans and i don't really need to cover anything up cuz if I'm not using those products my skin stays really clear but when i start using them again in the winter months my skin suffers for it and i get nasty breakouts. This product definitely helped control them and if i did get them cut the time i had them down drastically
Elena G.
Elena G.
I really like using this face wash. It has a light black color which is intriguing and it smells good. If you like having a cooling sensation on your face than this is the wash for you. I love that about this wash. It helps rejuvenate in the morning, at least for me it does. I wish it had more of a scrub so it could get rid all those dead cells lingering around, but you can always use a mini towel for that.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Alexandria, VA
Ehhh personally for me I did NOT like this nor did it work for me. I loved the feeling I got when I tried it on but after a while I started noticing that my face was dryer (drier?) i don't know haha but yeah it was really bad my skin started flaking. I looked at the reviews are sure enough people said the same thing ( and I already have really dry skin). My skin went back to normal after I stopped using it.
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
This facial cleaner is my favorite cleanser. If I'm almost out I rush to restock. I have really oily skin that will break out if I look at it wrong. Biore has really saved the day for me. When you begin to lather it on your skin you can actually feel it cooling your face as the charcoal pulls out dirt. A+ product! I can't live without it. My break outs are at a minimum and my face is smoothr and brighter.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
When I first saw this product as a free sample from a magazine, I had no clue how it could possibly work. I mean, come on, it's black! Who uses black facial cleanser?! I tried it anyways. Oh my goodness. I woke up the next day, my face much clearer than it had been the night before. I immediately rushed out and purchased it. It is such a great cleanser! I totally recommend, if you want to splurge a bit.
Margie S.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I have oily, acne prone, super sensitive skin. Using this scrub has helped cleanse the oils from my face, without being too harsh. I'll leave it on like a mask sometimes in the shower and wait a bit for it to set in. It's pretty great and not harmful to my skin at all. I have seen definite changes in my skin- and good changes! My skin is much clearer, and the acne isn't as bad. I highly recommend this!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Marietta, GA
I love using this cleanser when it feels like my skin has had a rough day - or night! After a night out, my face feels like it's caked in dirt, and I use this cleanser after a makeup remover to help get anything I might have missed, as well as exfoliate and try to battle damage done from an evening sweating with makeup and hairspray all over. In the morning, I feel refreshed - at least, my skin does!
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
LOVE this face cleanser! It's pleasantly tingly and fresh. It leaves my face soft, exfoliated, and I think while I was using it it did remove my blackheads. I used it 1-2 times a week depending on the amount of blackheads I could see with my own eyes. Especially during the Winter and Summer months where my skin is dry and needs a good exfoliation and purification. LOVE LOVE. I want to get more of it.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
I love this cleanser. It's great for acne-prone skin, which I have. It has a really refreshing mint feeling after using, and it creates a good amount of suds when I use a smaller amount, which is a nice indicator of its work. The only thing I don't like is that if I use it twice a day very consistently, my skin will get dry, but I think it's just because I have sensitive skin. It's a great product!
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?