BY BIORÉ #35 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Taylor W.
I used this product at one of my family member’s house and I generally liked it at first. It cleansed my skin well and got all of my makeup off. The packaging is nice because of the pump, unlike some of their other cleansers. The major setback of this product is that in the morning when I woke up my eyes were VERY swollen. So either it was this product itself or this product reacting with another one of my everyday products.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product broke me out. I must have had an allergic reaction, but I've tried two biore cleansers now and they've both broken me out. i'm sure its a great cleanser if you don't have an allergic reaction to it.
Joanna R.
Great product i use it as a face wash to refresh myself in the mornings. The packaging is nice since you just push the little pump and it comes out. I bought this product from my local target. Its a very affordable price. I'd recommened it for anyone who has dry skin and hadly breaks out like me.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
Ashley A.
Manassas
After putting this on it gives a extremely cool feeling like your in the artic weather. It helps clean and makes my skin feel smooth and soft. Just after using always moisterize it may lay sensitve skin a bit dry.
Neysha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It good. Like it would remove my makeup and clean my face but the only think I didn't like it leave my face dry. But anyways you have to use hydrating cram after washing your face. I think it's best for oily skin.
Jenny L.
Willow Grove, PA
I'm on my second bottle of the charcoal cleanser and I absolutely love how it feels. It has that cooling clean feeling that wakes you up in the morning and makes you feel refreshed at night. It has helped me with keeping blackheads and whiteheads at bay and it doesn't break me out either. The downside is that my skin tends to feel tight if I don't use toner and moisturizer right away but it is easily preventable.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product, it does help somewhat with my facial problems like cleaning my pores and with the oil, I have very bad oily skin and I can say when I use this in the morning it definitely helps with oil control throughout the day. But it does also seem to break my cheeks out from time to time and cause dryness in certain areas, but I do continue to use it since it does help with my pores and with oil control!
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically use any facewashes but I bought the Biore charcoal nose strips and when buying those the the lady at Ulta recommended the facewash and I am in Love! I use it in the shower so more pores open up and it feels cool on my face! I actually feel clean after using it! Unlike other facewashes that use to dry out my skin, the Biore charcoal hasn't even cone close to drying out my skin! I'm in heaven!!
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this cleanser! I noticed a huge difference in the surface of my skin being smoother, feeling more clean and it made my pores so much better! I bought mine at Target and it was a very reasonable price. You could really feel the charcoal working on your skin as you used it. It had a very interesting smell- not bad but not good. But this product definitely helped with my extremely oily skin so I will definitely repurchase.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?