BY BIORÉ #27 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Ringgold, GA
This is literally the best face wash I have ever owned! I will put it on my face over top of my make up and it take it off like a dream! At the same time, it is working on my face underneath the make up. Every single time I use it,I fall in love with the clean cold feeling because I know it's working! My face has been like a dream for the longest because of this product.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
I recently purchased this product from Walmart for $5. Not only is it super affordable but it's fantastic! It leaves your face feeling super clean and super soft. Not only that but it tingles a bit when cleaning the face. I like that because it's like you can feel it cleaning your pores. I would definitely buy again and I recommend anyone who reads this to give it a try!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan
This product is my staple face wash. I use this twice a day and it doesn't dry my skin out. I absolutely love the menthol in the cleanser because it gives a tingly sensation that lets me know the wash is working. This product does a great job a calming my whiteheads and clearing out any nastiness inside my pores. I would definitely recommend this product to someone else!
Samara B.
Samara B.
Louisville, KY
It is my first week of using this specific cleanser. I typically use the Biore Charcoal Soap Bar, but I've been wanting to try the cleanser. My finds? I LOVE this face wash. Not only does it leave my face feeling tingly and clean, but it also makes my face look and feel a lot smoothr while diminishing my acne. I will definitely be buying this product next time around!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
I have been using this combined with the free your pours from Biore and I have seen great results! I am a sucker for high end skin care but this stuff makes it so incredibly easy and cheaper to get clear skin! i had several break out spots and within 4 days they were gone! I still have the same problem areas where I am oily but this has significantly reduced my issues!
Elaina T.
Elaina T.
Ocala, FL
Menthol is bad for your skin and it is what gives this cleanser it's cool feeling, it does feel nice but it is just bothering your poor skin. I hadn't seen the menthol until after I tried it and noticed the cool feeling after washing my face. I returned mine and would suggest their other cleansers without menthol, biore has better stuff that isn't harmful to the skin.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
It's alright. Nothing special or remarkable to comment on. I used it in the shower because it was just easier to manage (sometimes it would leave my sink with a black spot or 2). It has a strong menthol smell (you know that medicated smell). I didn't notice a difference in my pores using it. You can easily get away with using a basic cleanser and get the same results.
Mischke K.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
I just started using this product and it is by far one of my favorites when it comes to my skin care routine/products I buy! It keeps my pores clean and gets all of the dirt out of them with ease. Its affordable and easy to find, and they have lots of different options to choose from as far as masks, nose pore strips, etc. And it isn't too harsh for my sensitive skin!
I love this product! I've used it once so far and saw a small but noticable difference. My skin felt tighter after using it and it felt clean. I don't like the pore strips cause they merely get the blackheads, but this gets all the way in the pores. I have a blackhead problem and redness around my nose, but I did notice some of the redness gone after the first use.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
I have only used this product one time but I can already say that I love it. My face is always dry and I'm always left with a flakey nose of spot on my cheek. Which is so annoying when wanting to go out. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to use something new right before after prom but I'm so glad I did. I will recommend this product to everyone until proven otherwise.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?