BY BIORÉ #47 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Aja M.
Forked River
I had high expectations for this product because of all the hype about it and the other Biore charcoal products but sadly, I did not notice a difference when using this. It’s a good way to cleanse but it doesn’t do much for pores and it doesn’t smell good.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
Love it! Leaves my face so refreshing in the morning. It has helped with black heads. Other products dry out my skin so bad, but this gentle enough on me. Ever since I tried it I fell in love with in and I always have an extra one just so I won’t run out.
Katie C.
Ripley
I could really feel the cleanliness after using this product. I noticed a change in my skin after 2 weeks of using this product. I didn’t mind the price found this product the cheapest at walmart. I would absolutely recommend this product to others
Emily D.
Fairfield, CT
I just recently started getting in the habit of washing my face every day. This is what I use. It’s a light cleanser, easy to use- wet face, apply, and rinse off. Takes less than two minutes to use and it’s refreshing. Makes me face feel soft and clean.
Nae B.
Eastvale, CA
Use with caution id you have dry skin!!! But if you have oily/acne prone skin, use this! Once a day of this cleanser and a milder cleanser the second time you wash you face and you pores will shrink and also you acne will be cleared! I love this stuff
Shyann L.
This product is amazing. When applying this face wash, my initial thought was that it was going to have the same tacky consistency as a charcoal face mask would, and it didn’t. This face wash feels so good, and so gentle on the face. It also has a really pleasant smell to it. After washing the product off, the product leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft, and you can literally see a different in just one wash.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
I was so pumped when I first bought this product because I had Whitehead’s and this product claimed to clean all the way to the pores but in fact it worsened my skin and I stopped using it. It gave me tingly skin but never cleared my skin. Not sure if this will affect everyone’s skin or just my skin.
Alicia T.
brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED! i have been using this for less than a week. such a short period of time however i have noticed that majority of the blackheads and pores on my nose have unclogged and look so much smoother and cleaner. on this that can be presented as a problem can be the fragrance and how strong it is. otherwise its great!
Aly W.
Having sensitive skin i am cautious with the products i use but had this recommended by a friend so thought i'd try it out. Love the clean feel after using this product, however left my skin feeling dryer than ever. Had a slight red rash on the apples of my cheeks. Not likely to use again.
Angel Y.
Windsor, KY
This gets my face so clean and refreshed. It give that tingly clean mint feel if that’s how you can explain it. It doesn’t over dry my skin and the price is great which is an added bonus. I recommend to anyone having acne problems. This product is amazing.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?