BY BIORÉ #37 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it Works:

Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-­‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-­‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-­‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...3 Answers
  • Is this healthy for your face ? Is really good ?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
  • "After receiving a free sample of both the Combination Balancing Cleanser & Pore Unclogging Scrub as a promotion from Biore's Facebook page, I began using them both regularly (I used the Cleanser once per day & the scrub twice per week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin." in 693 reviews
Abby K.
Nashville
I love the consistency of this face wash and how soft and fresh it leaves my skin feeling. The acting charcoal digs deep into my pores cleaning not just the surface but deep underneath my skin. It easily removes makeup and keeps me acne free. I love the price and I continue to purchase it every time I run out.
Nicole L.
This cleanser is okay. It leaves my face really red after using. I’m pretty sure it’s from the charcoal. It does burn more than most cleansers that I’ve used. Haven’t really seen any improvements with my face while using this product. Honestly, it’s okay, but if you use too much it will temporarily burn your face.
Erlinda M.
Geronimo
This cleanser is great. I can feel it working as soon as I start to clean my face. I use this twice a day as well as a St. Ives cleanser with the exfoliating beads once a day and it has cleared my face up pretty good. I bought it on Amazon with a subscription so they send me a new bottle every 2 months. It's great.
Emily B.
Columbus
Amazing cleanser! I’m not sure why this doesn’t have any reviews yet. This stuff works like a charm. I use it in the shower after a long day at work. Feels tingly and takes all my makeup off! Better yet, it retails at around $5 at Walmart and it even came with a little extra in the bottle. Will likely repurchase.
Tashyra G.
Lake Worth
I tried this product out when I started getting a lot of blackheads and now I do not see them as often. This product is not messy and I love the fact it has a pump and that makes it easy to get all the product out. I’ve repurchased this item before and the price is good for the amount of product you receive
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Honestly my holy grail face wash right now. I love the smell of this and a little goes a long way with this product. It really cleans deep and it tingles and tiny bit but it is so refreshing, whenever I use this face wash I know my skin it as clean as possible! I will definitely buy this again & I recommend it.
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
For many months I have been using this cleaner which fascinates me I love it has everything I need for my skin type my oily skin open pores and I feel a deep cleansing. It is always recommended this cleaner and besides being very good, it is at good price which you can get at any Pharmacy or Ulta.
Best cleanser everrrrr
Angelina G.
Lincoln
I love this product!! Great packaging!! Amazing natural smell! And super cheap!! I can’t even begin to explain how effective it was in cleansing my face and reducing the appearance of blackheads!! I only wish it came in a bigger size!! But the product itself is amazing!! Everyone need some of these cleansers!!
Sarah M.
I got this from Target a few years ago because I had heard such great things. Unfortunately I was disappointed. I thought the consistency of the product was thick and was hard to apply evenly to the skin. This made my face burn which I didn’t like. I also noticed no difference when using this. Total waste of money
Michele N.
Just like the review I did on the Biore Baking Soda cleanser I feel exactly the same as I do with this Biore Charcoal cleanser.
It cleaned my face and pores really good...little better then the baking soda one as far as noticeably cleaning pores...but it left my face/neck feeling really dry after washing.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?