BY BIORÉ #35 in Facial Cleansers

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there bette...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sen...3 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purcha...5 Answers
Aiyana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A skincare lady at Ulta convinced me to get this along with another Biore exfoliant (I don't remember what it's called at the moment). I used it all summer and it barely did anything for me. I saw little improvement with my skin over the summer, but at least it didn't make my skin worse!
There were a few things I really loved about this product in particular, though. I loved the cool feeling that it gives you when you wash it off. It really makes you feel refreshed and clean. It's also really quick to clean off. Usually you have to take a little bit to wash off all the product from your face with other cleansers but this only takes like 5 seconds to wash off.
It definitely wasn't worth the price at Ulta. If you're considering buying this I'd definitely recommend that you get it from Wal Mart or Target.
Carrie B.
I bought this product a few months ago at a local pharmacy. I had been noticing alot more blackheads lately and someone suggested I try this paticular face wash. It was very well priced at 5.49$ and it did last more than a month, so it is very budget friendly. I tried it the night I bought it. My first impression was thinking it was easy to spread around since it is like a gel form. I use a washcloth when I wash my face as well, and scrub in tiny circles all over my face to exfoliate well of an evening after wearing make up all day. I gently wash with my figertips of a morning as its easier to just remove the oils from sleeping. I noticed it felt cool, but warm just a few seconds after applying it to my face. It’s the exact feeling of using a toner after washing. It was a very refreshing feeling!
After using it a few weeks, I happen to be scrolling through some pictures on my phone and noticed the difference in my skintone from ealier before using it. It was much brighter and the pores were visibly smaller! It has been everything I have been looking for for so long. I do not get acne and have a dryer skin, so a deep pore cleanser is perfect for my skin type. It leaves my skin baby smooth without it becoming too dry. I have been very pleased with this product and just bought my 3 bottle!
Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my first time purchasing a Biore product. I actually like this charcoal face wash . The product it self is a little bit thick and smells pleasant. Now I have oily face and a bit of acne . This product would dry up your face a little bit . What I like about it is that it gives me a fresh sensation when I use it as it had mentol or a type of refreshing alcohol. Would think about buying it again.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I've heard great things about charcoal and wanted to get it. I regret this purchase. It was buy 1 get free, about $4 for one, it was not worth it. It is a think gel that doesn't foam up and really just sits on your face while you try to wash it. I use a Sonic facial cleaning brush with it and it removes my makeup but it's only because the brush is doing all of the work. If I try to use it alone, it doesn't work at all. It had not done anything to clean out my pores or prevent blackheads. I used this twice daily for an entire month with no results until I hot my sonic brush. It also doesn't leave my face feeling clean at all. It has menthol so my face is left with a slight tingle but it's never felt clean after using this alone, the clean feeling I get is from my brush. I dont recommend this at all. Also, it barely has any charcoal at all. If you want a facial cleanser with charcoal, maybe get something with more in it and you'll get better results.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
my skin is extremely oily, and when i say extremely oily i mean oily! my skin usually gets oily like 45 minutes after applying my makeup which leads me to constantly blot my face throughout the day. i was seen my a dermatologist who prescribed two topical ointments which didn't help and for sure made it worse. i would try a bunch of different powders which also didn't help. i did some research and this was a recommended product and sure enough i purchased the same day. washed my face that night and the next morning i noticed absolutely no oil on my skin which was a good sign. throughout the day my face felt super dry & matte, i have not experienced this in years. THANK GOD FOR THIS! DEFINITELY PURCHASE FOR OILY SKIN!!
Fatima E.
Mesa, Arizona
This Product is ok. i relyed on this for a month i was in Mexico. honesty I wasn't wasting healthy lots of street tacos, burritos, sandwiches ect. you know what that means Acne. when you want a product to reduce your acne you rely on it. yes it did its job overall but i still kept on breaking out so to me it didn't do its job. as with i can really rely on natural ingredients such as a natural honey mask will work better than this.
shaquilla b.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was sent to me to review, and give my honest opinion on it. This was my first time using the product and I loved it. It smells good so I expected it to break my skin out due to perfumes. To my surprise it wasn’t at all harsh on my skin! My only complaint is that it started to dry my face out really bad. So as long as you have a good moisturizer you’ll be good! I would definitely buy this product again!
Tingting C.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% A+++ WOULD RECOMMEND! This product is my personal holy grail. Such a great price and the only cleanser that has stopped my break outs. I was skeptical at first because I've tried so many different products (mostly high-end and recommended by my dermatologist) that have just been a waste of money. I have combination skin and tend to get very oily in my t-zone (forehead and nose). I use my Foreo (there are many cheap dupes that work just as well) and this cleanser alone- no need for a complicated skincare routine any longer. My sister didn't have the same results with this product. Everyone's skin is different but it's relatively inexpensive so go ahead and try it for yourself!
Tiffany B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser especially for oily skin. I tend to wear a full face of makeup each day and require a solid cleanser to clear my pores. This cleanser is great at doing so without drying my skin out. I massage the cleanser on my face with a focus on my t-zone. My skin has less breakouts and little to none blackheads. For over the counter and at the price point, this cleanser is a win in my book.
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite face wash! It leaves a very refreshing minty feel on the face after each use. The user can literally feel the dirt being removed from the pores. I've been using this for a year and some change and it has helped me with a lot of my acne. It is one product that makes you excited to us again and again. I totally recommend this product. Even for sensitive skin it works great!
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?