Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']

Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
10 months, 4 weeks ago
I love the strips I do think they work well for blackheads but I recommend only using them like twice a week and always use the charcoal cleanser in the shower.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
1 year, 1 month ago
I use both! The cleanser helps to remove debris and open up your pores and then the strips used after helps to pull the remaining "gunk" out of your pores!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Germantown, WI
1 year, 2 months ago
I love the strips I used them for years but I actually think the face wash works better it works super fast and it's not at all painful. I hate ripping those strips off too! Lol
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Iola, KS
1 year, 3 months ago
I like using the strips every other week and the cleanser each day. I do skip using it on the day I use the strips though, that makes my skin a little sore too.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
1 year, 4 months ago
I feel as though the cleaner works better than the strips since the strips tend to irritate the skin more when removing it.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
1 year, 4 months ago
Personally I think it is better The carbon cleaner since the strips can mistreat the skin when removing them.
Kendall L.
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
I personally feel as if the strips work better. I almost felt as if my face broke out more with the cleanser.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
Both, for sure. I mean, it might dry your skin out a bit, but just get a good moisturizer.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
SHELBY, IN
1 year, 4 months ago
I personally love the end results of using the charcoal cleanser! I know different products work differently for each individual, but in my experience I choose the charcoal cleanser!
Vickie K.
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I would use both. I personally use e charcoal cleaner everyday, and then I use a strip once a week maybe even every other week if it is rubbing you the wrong way, you may be using it to often on the stips