Kayly D.
Locust, NC

I recently went with a friend to buy this product and she said it was great. However, I'm curious if it actually works as good as she says it does. Is it worth the buy?

Grace W.
Grace W.
Kenmore, WA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
This is my favorite face wash! I've used so many and have finally stuck with this one. The only thing I don't like is that they add fragrance. But it keeps my skin clear and washes off makeup great.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Personally I didn't think it worked as good as everyone claims it does. I didn't notice much of a difference at all
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a pretty decent charcoal cleanser. If you're using it to fight acne, pair it with a product (cleanser or follow with a moisturizer that contains) salicylic acid because charcoal does purge your skin so it will break out before it gets better if used on it's own. I used this before I discovered Garnier's charcoal cleanser, which I prefer because it also contains menthol (mint), which helps soothe your skin as well.