Crystal M.
Markleysburg, Pa

How well does this work on acne?

Kaylene C.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
I've used nothing but this for the last couple of years. It cleared up my face in a matter of days and kept me from breaking out. It is the only cleanser I've found that actually works for me.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
I bought this product awhile ago. I loved it! It helped with my acne during that time when I felt like they were popping up everywhere. I still use it today!