Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sensitive

Amy T.
Amy T.
Chester le street
2 months, 1 week ago
This also tingles on me but it really does make my face feel fresh and clean. my skin is sensitive and I didn't get any irritation.
EM L.
EM L.
10 months ago
I do find that it tingles, which means I can't leave it on for very long or it leaves my face red. If you like how this works, but not the tingle, you may like L'oreal Pure Clay Cleanser in Detox, which has the same charcoal cleansing effect with no tingle at all.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It tingles on me as well.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Everything with charcoal tingles to me but I don't break out or turn red. I have combination skin so I try not to put as much on the dry areas. Or I use a cleansing oil first so I don't get dry spots.