BY BIORÉ #29 in Facial Cleansers

Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser targets deep-down impurities to defend against daily buildup - like dirt, oil and make-up - for a truly deep clean. Naturally purifies and deep cleans. Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser. Provides deeply cleaned, tingly-smooth skin. Contains natural charcoal.

• Does this work well for blackheads on the nose or are there better ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else find it makes your skin dry in burns tingles Sensi...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in trying this product where should I go to purchase??5 Answers
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
Excellent facial cleanser, has helped clear up my skin and very satisfying to use because of the tingly feeling. The first time I used it I applied it to relatively clean skin and it felt too clean-- that sort of "squeaky clean" feeling that isn't horribly unpleasant but feels like if you clean your skin that deeply your skin is going to overcompensate and overproduce oil which is counterproductive. Since then I've first washed my face with coconut oil (applied coconut oil to the drier parts of my face, then washed it off with water, but still left traces of oil on my skin as a slight protective barrier) and then wash with the Biore charcoal cleanser. Having that extra layer of oil/moisture definitely helps protect my skin and my face has certainly gotten clearer since I've started washing my face like this! (I also moisturize and apply witch hazel toner after washing my face!)
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
I am constantly trying out new products for my face throughout the year because my skin changes as the seasons do. During summer time I am usually really oily and this product saves me!!!. I love that this product is oil free and has activated charcoal which helps remove impurities that tend to clog your pores throughout the day. When buying a cleanser I look for a product that makes my face feel refreshed, clean and light. That is exactly how this product makes me feel. I gave it 4 stars and not 5 just because it can tend to over dry my skin just a tiny bit after using it and that may bother some people, but its nothing a moisturizer can't solve. During the winter I focus this product more on my t-zone area where I tend to get the most oily. Overall its a great product and its affordable. Will definitely buy it again.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
I bought this wash about 2 months ago.. Now I'm really lazy and forgetful when it come to washing my face so I've only used it maybe less than 10 times. With that being said, this is a great face wash! It has small beads of actual charcoal powder that you rub into the skin as you use it. You feel a tingly sensation from the menthol it contains so that helps you feel like it's working. Once you've rinsed it off you skin feels so smooth and revitalized. Charcoal is apparently great for cleansing not only your skin but also your body, from the inside. I love using this face wash with a tooth brush so that I could exfoliate and really get into the pores to remove dirt and work in the charcoal. I do see an improvement in my skin but in still not totally sure if it has to do with this. all in all, It's definitely worth a try
Babette J.
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
I was out of town for a week, and realized I'd left my normal cleanser at home. Not wanting to drive all over, I ran to the CVS across the street from my hotel, and found this facewash. As I love what charcoal does for my skin, and had use Biore products in the past, I thought it would be great. It did clean, but it did it almost too good. My skin felt dry and tight after using, and I was glad I hadn't forgotten my moisturizer. In the next few days, I began to notice small pimples on my face, but am not sure if it was the stress of travelling or the product. I gave it to my teen upon returning home, and instructed him to only use it in severely broken out areas. He did notice a difference in about 5 days, with the acne drying out. I'm giving it 3 stars, as it did completely opposite things, for 2 of us in my house.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face wash ever! I just recently ran out and I've been itching to go buy MORE! I love this facial cleanser with all of my heart! No wash has ever beat this one! Bioré really changed the game with this one. The charcoal works as a magnet to draw out dirt and icky things in your pores, as well as leaving your face feeling tingly (in a good way) and fresh. The feeling that this face wash gives me is certainly unbeatable. This product has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glasgow, KY
Okay, so I can't handle going to bed without feeling like every speck of dirt is out of every nook and cranny in my whole body, including but not limited to...my face. I have oilllyyy skin and I really enjoyed how this product just stripped everything away! Charcoal is a great cleaning agent for the skin and over the past couple years it has really exploded in the beauty industry and I am so glad it has! Now of course, when using charcoal your skin will break out at first because its literally like a magnet pulling everything to the surface, but once its gone, its gone!! Especially if you have continued use of this project! I can tell a huge difference if the clarity of my skin since I have used this and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite facial cleansers ever!
I've used many of different acne products for blackhead/pore minimizing skincare and NOTHING has worked to balance my oily skin. I have seen results within 3- days of using Biore, My pores on my nose and cheeks have reduced and my facial complexion has become clear and smooth! I daily use Biore to wash off my makeup at end of day, and I totally love that it does not dry my face. I love that it contains the charcoal to help lift out all impurities beneath the surface of your skin. I get complements from my family and friends on how great my facial skin looks healthy and smooth. I cannot thank Bioré enough for creating such an amazing product line that's affordable and available anywhere.
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I used to be an avid "Apricot Scrub" user. It felt like it really cleaned my skin but learned after working in a cosmetics store that it actually creates rips in your skin and you need to use the exfoliates with round beads instead. I tried a few other brands with round beads and hated them all. They felt like they just rolled across my skin and so I stopped using exfoliate. The older I've gotten tho and more I work out I needed a good scrub and found this. Gave it a try and fell in love! The beads look rounder then apricot scrub but feel like they are really working to scrub the dirt and dead skin off my face. I paired it with a cleanser and toner as well and rarely have any outbreaks!
Caitlyn P.
Caitlyn P.
Eden, NY
I bought this product a few days ago, excited to try it because I saw a lot of great results from charcoal based products. The first night I used it, I did not notice anything wrong, only a slight tingly chilling sensation. The second night I used it, I noticed red spots on my face after washing it off, but I thought I was just scrubbing my face too hard and it got irritated. The next morning, my face was still red and acne-like bumps appeared around my chin. I have stopped using the product and my face is clearing up. I do not have sensitive skin, so I was surprised with the reaction I had. I'm sure this product works great for some people, but I would never buy it again.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
I purchased this product expecting high quality, and that is what I received... unfortunately I have to give a lower rating for my own personal experience. I think my skin may not be suited to the formula. I used the product and felt refreshed immediately and it leaves your skin feeling clean. Although, I broke out worse than I had prior to using this product - it exacerbated my skin issues. I do not have acne, just a few blemishes here and there but while using this product I broke out all over. This may have been the charcoal, giving a deep clean pulling all impurities to the surface, possibly! But in my opinion, it is not worth the use because my skin never got better.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Does this feel drying to the skin?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, Ontario
Which do you think works better for blackheads the charcoal cleanser or the Biore strips. I've only used the strips but find I'm sore after .
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
Adelaide, SA
How effective is the product for people with oily skin??
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Clayton, NC
Is this good for sensitive and dry skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Does it help with acne? How long before you saw results if so? Pros/cons?