Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*6 other buying options

Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. The secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use
  • Great for oily skin

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it Works:

Draws out and traps 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, purifying pores to leave your face deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-­‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-­‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-­‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.

Can this be used with accutane?
I Have combination skin and have used African soap before which wreaked havoc on my skin and made it so dry. Is this similar in comparison to dryness?
What’s the best product to fix textured skin, visible pores &blackheads? I have combination skin and I’m just trying to find the best product for me:) I currently use Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser.
Start your review of Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin.in 693 reviews
4 years agoIndianapolis, IN
I love charcoal cleansers but this one is my favorite. I used to use the Lush brand charcoal bar but I like this one because of the smell and the feel of the cleanser.
4 years agoLehighton , PA
Biore is my all time favorite to begin with, but when they brought out this new charcoal line, I fell in love again! It's magical how it deep cleans without drying or stripping your skin. Go to Walmart and buy it RIGHT NOW!
4 years agoEl Centro, CA
I love this cleanser! It does a good job of getting rid of makeup, oil and residue without overly drying my face. Its one of the best face products I've used, and the price tag is fantastic.
4 years agoLynn Haven, FL
I don't like this cleanser. It burns the tops of my cheeks due to the menthol in it. It doesn't clean as well as other cleansers I've tried and it also has microbeads.
4 years agoChampaign, IL
Always gives my face a cool feeling especially when I use my cleansing brush. I use this once a week on Sunday's to get rid of impurities and what not before I start the new week.
4 years ago
Works well and super fast! I love the smell and it reminds me of icy hot. You put it on, massage it in, then rinse it off. It gets rid of my oil and pimples in no time!
4 years agoGardner, KS
I like this face wash. It has a slight tingle and it gets my makeup off. Not sure if it is helping with breakouts it isn't really doing anything to prevent blackheads.
4 years agoMillwood, KY
I finally got to use this product after wanting to try it for so long and boy was I happy I finally did! After using it my skin felt so soft and smooth. Oilyness gone!
4 years agoIndianapolis, IN
This cleanser has become a holy grail item for me! When I first hard about it I was unsure, but I use no other cleanser on my face now. It truly helps kept my acne at bay. I even got my nephew using it and he loves it too!
4 years agoWolverine Lk, MI
I've used the cleanser twice while in transition to the one I'm currently using. It made my skin feel soft, but it is tough for me to speak to the effectiveness of it.

1084 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...