BY BIORÉ

Brand from Japan: Kao - Biore Deep Free Facial Foam (Green & White Double Effect) 100g

Keli b.
This product is good at what it's made to do. Easily a good addition to your normal face washing routine. I like it but I don't think it's the best out there and I do think there is better.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Not a bad scrub. I prefer the charcoal one better. This one just doesn’t leave your face as refreshed as you would hope it does and feels dry after which sucks but very affordable. I would recommend trying another product from this line.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Bioré Deep Free Facial Foam (Green & White Double Effect) is really good if you have super oily skin or a make up that does not want to come off. I love this stuff and use it weekly.
kyla p.
This works great on my sensitive skin. It also works on nights that I go out and have a fill gave, I don't even need to use a make up remover.
Haylie J.
I love how this product cleanses my face. After I use it my face feels so clean and not fried out. One of my favorites.
Karan J.
Randwick, NSW
This was really pleasant to use and gave a deep clean but I found that it really dried out my skin. I like the foaming action.
Eloise M.
Miami
I really like this skin cleanser because it removes excess of oil, dirt and sebum from the skin without damaging skin