BY BIORÉ

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores. see more...

Danielle G.
Oh the torture! I have purchased the nose strips from Biore several times over the years and while it's not comfortable pulling them off, the outcome was worth it. I decided to buy these ones though, so I could use them on my cheeks, near my nose, where I will occasionally get blackheads and thought I would see if they would be a good idea to try for one of my teenage sons who is really blackhead prone in that area and on his chin as well. OH MY GOSH! I cannot even believe how much it hurt trying to take those things off my cheeks. I had tears rolling down my face as I laughed hysterically at how stupidly painful they were. I ended up wetting the heck out of them to try to help and peel them off of my face and when I was done, that area needed extra moisturizing because the strips left it soooo dry. Never again. Never again. I'll give it 2 stars, just because the nose strip part is something I will still use every once in a great while.
Yosephine L.
I've used the pore strips for many years now and they have been somewhat effective.  The strips definitely pull out all the gunk trapped underneath my pores, especially in the t-zone areas.  My skin does feel smooth after each use.  However, I realized that the effectiveness of the product is short-lived.  Unless you use the strips on a weekly or twice a week basis, you won't see as effective results.
Lizzie U.
I like these a lot. Good. Slurs for the amount you get. I like to put a hot towel over my face before I use this tovrrslly open up the pores so this strips can do a better job. Fairly effective and not bad on the wallet. Definitely would recommend if you're struggling with clogged pores in that area. Works great in the chin too!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I like the rectangular ones for my chin and forehead and the nose ones fit perfectly on my nose obviously. They work great on pulling out any black or white heads. They clean out your pores super well and they are easy to use. I’d recommend them for sure & I’ve been using them for years!
Sierra🎀 A.
Baltimore
I like these a lot but I do find them to be a little bit overpriced as I can get the same performance from a store brand for almost half the price of these ones. However, they do the job and the do it well. I've never had a problem with them and just wish they were a little cheaper.
Alex D.
Winchester, KY
The strips are ok... a little to complicated for the small amount of results. I used them on my nose and they didn’t really do much. Still had clogged pores afterwards and it make my nose super dry. A bit expensive for the quantity as well. I’d only use these as a last resort.
Sara G.
I love using these! They get all of the gunk out of my face, haha. I like that this is a combo pack because you can use the face strips for basically any part of your face that you need it for. I've purchased these multiple times and they are a quick and easy way to help clean out your pores.
The Rosegold Garden R.
Tempe, AZ
Best nose strips out there. I love using these once a month or so to keep my pores clear. Plus they are really fun to use and see instant results with. Would definitely recommend these and will be repurchasing for the 100th time.
Olivia W.
Works great to get rid of blackheads all at one time. I like how I can see the results right away and it only takes 10 minutes. However the root of the blackhead is still there so the blackheads return over time.
Allie🌸 H.
I bought this product awhile ago hoping it would help but I didn't notice any change or improvement to my skin. The product itself actually somewhat hurts when peeling off your skin as well.
danila f.