BY BIORÉ

Unclogs pores & draws out excess oil for the deepest clean. see more...

• Are these good for extremely oily skin?4 Answers
  • I've used pore strips before, but others didn't seem to pull out ...4 Answers
  • I Iove the regular original strips but haven't tried the limited ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have a terrible problem with blackheads but I think this product does a good job of pulling unwanted oils out of the skin. The bridge of my nose seems to love storing oil and after using these strips my skin feels clear and tight.
kim g.
Acton
i love these pore strips for when my blackheads start getting a little heavy and need to be cleaned out, but i dont want to deal with the painful pore squeezing. they’re great for the price and help remove everything from clogged pores
Skylar B.
Red Bank
These are the best pore strips that I've tried, dirt actually comes out of your pores and sticks to these. You can tell when it's dry and ready to be peeled off and they leave your pores looking clean.
Allie S.
Jupiter, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is INCREDIBLE what this can pull off of your nose. I love wearing these to just see how much junk is on my face! Really clears out blackheads and leaves my skin looking fresh
Jordan N.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could live without them. I like the concept of this but, I can press hard against the side of my nose and when it dries it shrinks and peels up. So my problem area it doesnt get. It works for the top of my nose. Just never the sides
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some handy strips for when your struggling with breakouts on your nose, chin or forehead. The peel off is not the best, but it is much better than the DIYs. I recommend this product because it works well.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying Biore pore strips since I was in high school. In my opinion, they work great. I have large pores and struggle with blackheads constantly. The strips are a quick way to yank those buggers out! I do have one issue, which is that Biore has decreased the strip size. They are not quite as wide as they used to be, so they don't get as many blackheads in the cheek area. Still, they work great! I would recommend the nose strips over the chin/forehead ones, though. Personally I have never had the strips be really useful for my forehead and they tend to unstick from the chin because the angle is wrong.
Elizabeth G.
Cameron, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These pore strips are great. Every time I use them I'm able to see what comes off my nose. I started using these when I was a teenager and loved them. For some reason or another I stopped using them for a while until my daughter was a teenager and was using them. I picked them back up and they worked just as well. Now you do have to take care to apply them correctly and also at removing it it could irritate your skin. I've only had that problem once maybe twice the entire time I've used them but it was when I was in a hurry to get done. Don't rush; relax and enjoy and you should have no problems!!
Ariel W.
I just started using these strips on my nose. The stripes take about 10-15 minutes to dry after putting a liquid substance to get the stripes to still. I personally put witch hazel on before. This product is very helpful for the pimples on my nose! The stripes come off and my nose feels softer that ever before. I would definitely buy this product again! 😉
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wanted to clear my nose of blackheads I went straight for these strips without hesitation. These strips definitely unclog your pores, you can see that one you remove it from your nose but the removal of the strip is a tad bit painful and with that you'd expect a very deep clean which I didn't feel I got. Yes, there was dirt etc. removed that you can see on the strip but when I looked closely at my nose you could still see the blackheads right under the surface. This product doesn't meet my expectations for a "deep clean".
Catherine K.
So I'm just not trying this product and it seems like it isn't working? Anyone else have a problem with it not sticking...
Katz ❤.
Creedmoor, North carolina
I've used pore strips before, but others didn't seem to pull out black heads well, or they left film on my face. How well do these work and do they hurt when you pull them off?
Karen L.
Alhambra, CA
Are these good for extremely oily skin?
Yasmina P.
I Iove the regular original strips but haven't tried the limited edition or charcoal. Do they really make a huge difference? I've tried other charcoal strips that literally did nothing :/