BY BIORÉ #91 in Face Masks

Let's face itSqueezing blackheads is bad for your skin. Why make the problem worse, especially when it's so easy to pull off your deepest clean? see more...

• Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 6 ct Box does this remove black...7 Answers
  • How well does this work?would you recommend?3 Answers
  • Do these really work and pull out all the gunk from pores??4 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I reallt like Biore skincare products, especially there pore cleansing strips daily face cleanser moisturizer and makeup remover. Oh! And I can't forget about their exfoliating facial brush it's electronic and it does an amazing job exfoliating and getting rid of any dry skin! I really like their moisturizers because they're not too thick for me I'm not suffering from extreme wrinkles just some first signs of aging Fine Lines I'm 32 just to give you an idea. I do take pretty good care of my skin or at least I try to. I love their pore cleansing strips you just have to make sure you apply them on your nose correctly or other parts of the face depending on which strip you bought I personally like the nose ones. We have to make sure that you have wet skin on your nose or wherever you're going to apply the strip otherwise it won't work. Gently press the strip down to grip your skin and make sure you get it in all the little creases of your face after a few minutes it will dry and you can feel it it's cotton hard or it's hardened a lot more than it was when you first put it on. When you take it off you want to make sure that you are lifting the strip upwards and not just ripping it off like a wax strip! You definitely don't want to rip it off slowly peel it off but in an upwards motion so that whatever blackheads have been grabbed by the strip will be pulled up and out of the skin pores. After you're done if you look at the strip fairly closely you can see the little blackheads and dirt particles that you have removed from your skin on the strip! It's really gross but in a really awesome way! I really like two strips a lot I wouldn't use them more than once every two weeks or so because I could see it being a little harsh on your skin. The only other thing that I've noticed is that sometimes if you have an obvious blackhead that you want removed and you think the strip will get it out for sure don't be so sure because for some reason the obvious ones are the ones that it does not seem to pick up very easily. Other than that I think it's a pretty amazing product.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
These are the best pore strips that I have found if you are looking for that pull off mask feel. They are also really good if you like to see the results happen because you can visibly see the blackheads come out. I have a blackhead prone nose so when I do it alone, it usually only takes out bigger blackheads, and still leaves dirt and things behind.

I found out through YouTube to make these work better you can make a baking soda scrub. The scrub is super simple it is composed of mixing baking soda and water and applying it to the area. After that, simply rinse off, and it makes the product work better. Also be sure to apply a toner afterward to protect your skin and shrink your pores.

The product doesn't leave a residue. It is also safe to use even on sensitive, blemish-prone skin. I have an oily nose, and that is where I use it the most. It never leaves my skin dry when I use it on other areas though. I have found it hard to work with the area of my chin. When using this product make sure you do not get the strip too wet or it will not want to come off correctly, or be really slick and not do its job well. This product does its job, but I would recommend a deep cleanser over this.
Sydnee G.
You have to have really large pores and pretty bad blackheads to have any effects from these. I don’t have humongous pores or extensive blackheads, but I do have them on my nose and in my noise creases constantly no matter how much popping, masks, washing, etc I do for them. The strips did peel off well, but they didn’t pull a thing along with them. My sister had a little more success (she does have a pretty high level of acne). So for me it was ineffective. If you really really struggle with acne, this might do a little for you, but probably still not very much.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
TLDR: if you’re looking for a pore strip that will get all the gunk out, get the biore ones! The generic ones don’t compare at all.

I absolutely LOVE these pore strips! They aren’t as painful as some of the other pore strips out there, but they definitely get all the gunk out that’s clogging up your pores! I loooove taking one of these off and just looking at everything that’s stuck on the strip. It’s soo satisfying!

Man, I used to try to save a buck or two by buying the generic version of these, but they do NOT compare at all! Some generic versions have a weird smell to them or are extremely painful to take off. I’ve learned my lesson and I’ll definitely spend the extra money for a quality product.
Marta M.
Katy , TX
My top favorite beauty products the Biore deep cleansing pore strip. One of the most effective pore strip in the market it really deep cleans and removes all the unwanted pores and with contiune use results are amazing smooth skin plus I've noiced my pores shrinking. For best results I highly recommend washing your face and exfoliating you want to revove all the oil off your skin then when skin is still wet apply the pore strip pat dry your surrounding skin and wait 10-15 minues and I promise you the results are amazing!
Melissa B.
Milford
I think it’s pretty satisfying for anyone to rip out their blackheads, and these pore strips will definitely help with that satisfaction. I have been using Biore pore strips for years, and every once in a while I pull them out for my nose and chin. I do have to say you must be careful not to use them if your skin is already irritated, peeling, dry or if you have any cuts or irritated acne because it will be painful, however on just blackheads it is a great temporary fix that will satisfy your urge to remove all those little spots.
Charity H.
Mount Sterling
These are one of my go to picks in times of trouble. I use them ALL the time. I can’t recomend them enough. As someone with HUGE pores I look for anything to make them less noticeable, and these do the trick. I was actually hesetant the first time I purchased them, I was afraid they would hurt my sensitive skin but I’ve had no trouble at all. They’re so easy to use have rid my nose of blackheads every time!
Vanessa O.
I remember when these first came out. They were all the rage. Watching the commercials for it was so funny. you would see people actually trying them out and seeing what comes off your nose. So naturally I had to have them. They take out alot of black heads and white heads off your nose its really disgusting on what comes off your nose but they work so well
Fola A.
Uniondale, NY
I feel like this product was hard to use. I bought this product from target a month and a half ago hoping to get rid of the little dots on the tip of my nose. I followed the directions on the box but actually applying the strip to my nose proved to be a bit difficult. I feel like they didn’t adhere properly and as a result barely anything was removed.
Bryn N.
I'be never had good luck with any pore strips, and these are no different.  I'm not sure how people get tons of gunk out of their pores, because whenever I use it, I only get like 4 or 5 blackheads out, leaving a TON left visible in my nose, even though I'll steam my face before use and do a bunch of stuff to try to improve the outcome.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Are these painful to remove? Do you see a difference when you use these?
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
how affective are these strips ? pain level and sensitivity ?
zeineb l.
Gabes
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 6 ct Box does this remove blackheads really well
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these really work ?
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Is there anything else I can use besides these strips to get rid of blackheads on my nose forever???????