Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Unclog pores & get the deepest clean.
Say hello to clean pores! Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt, oil, and blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!
How To Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.see more...
Top Questions See all 209 Q&A
I found out through YouTube to make these work better you can make a baking soda scrub. The scrub is super simple it is composed of mixing baking soda and water and applying it to the area. After that, simply rinse off, and it makes the product work better. Also be sure to apply a toner afterward to protect your skin and shrink your pores.
The product doesn't leave a residue. It is also safe to use even on sensitive, blemish-prone skin. I have an oily nose, and that is where I use it the most. It never leaves my skin dry when I use it on other areas though. I have found it hard to work with the area of my chin. When using this product make sure you do not get the strip too wet or it will not want to come off correctly, or be really slick and not do its job well. This product does its job, but I would recommend a deep cleanser over this.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos