BY BIORÉ

Unclog pores & get the deepest clean.

Say hello to clean pores! Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt, oil, and blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!

How To Use:

1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
  2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
  3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
  4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
  5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

Cautions:

1. Use only on the nose.
  2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
  3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
  4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
  5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
  6. Do not use more often than once every three days.

POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.

• Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips does this remove black...7 Answers
  • Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips do these work well? I'v...5 Answers
  • Do these really work and pull out all the gunk from pores??4 Answers
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg, FL
Spanish:

La verdad es que no creo que este producto cumpla con la función prometida. En mi caso, el producto en si no hace mucho. Aunque para se justos mi problema con los puntos negros es realmente mínimo y los pocos que tengo son realmente pequeños. Sin embargo, he tratado el producto de todas las maneras posible. Incluso he abierto mis poros antes de aplicarme las tiras y de todas formas las tiras no me funcionan. En mi opinion, no creo que valgan la pena el precio. Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

English:
The truth is that I don’t believe that this product fulfills the promised function. In my case, the product itself doesn’t do much. Although to be fair my problem with blackheads is really minimal and the few that I have are really small. However, I have treated the product in all possible ways. I have even opened my pores before applying the strips and anyway the strips don’t work for me. In my opinion, I don’t think they are worth the money.Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Shelly L.
mcallen
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! I use is on days where my skin feels particularly groggy or clogged up and it is perfect for my oily and spot prone skin. I bought it from Boots a while ago and you really don't need much to wash your face with, I pump a small 10p size amount on my fingertips and massage into my wet face and it works into a lather. It has a slight gel feel to it but still lathers up well. It also has a really tingly minty feeling on your skin and I wouldn't recommend getting it close to your eyes (think strong minty toothpaste) I concentrate on my chin and neck and work a little bit up into my temples and forehead. I then pump another tiny bit to massage into my cheeks and nose. I leave it on for a few minutes on my face to work in before rinsing off. It really helps to clear out any impurities and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clear but not too drying. It leaves a very cold tingly feeling but it doesn't last long and your face feels so much softer and clearer immediately. I really like the pump on the bottle as it makes it a lot easier to use and you can easily pump out as little as you need without spilling and wasting any product. I would definitely recommend, especially if you have the same skin problems as I do and I will definitely be buying again!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I reallt like Biore skincare products, especially there pore cleansing strips daily face cleanser moisturizer and makeup remover. Oh! And I can't forget about their exfoliating facial brush it's electronic and it does an amazing job exfoliating and getting rid of any dry skin! I really like their moisturizers because they're not too thick for me I'm not suffering from extreme wrinkles just some first signs of aging Fine Lines I'm 32 just to give you an idea. I do take pretty good care of my skin or at least I try to. I love their pore cleansing strips you just have to make sure you apply them on your nose correctly or other parts of the face depending on which strip you bought I personally like the nose ones. We have to make sure that you have wet skin on your nose or wherever you're going to apply the strip otherwise it won't work. Gently press the strip down to grip your skin and make sure you get it in all the little creases of your face after a few minutes it will dry and you can feel it it's cotton hard or it's hardened a lot more than it was when you first put it on. When you take it off you want to make sure that you are lifting the strip upwards and not just ripping it off like a wax strip! You definitely don't want to rip it off slowly peel it off but in an upwards motion so that whatever blackheads have been grabbed by the strip will be pulled up and out of the skin pores. After you're done if you look at the strip fairly closely you can see the little blackheads and dirt particles that you have removed from your skin on the strip! It's really gross but in a really awesome way! I really like two strips a lot I wouldn't use them more than once every two weeks or so because I could see it being a little harsh on your skin. The only other thing that I've noticed is that sometimes if you have an obvious blackhead that you want removed and you think the strip will get it out for sure don't be so sure because for some reason the obvious ones are the ones that it does not seem to pick up very easily. Other than that I think it's a pretty amazing product.
Alyssa R.
Purchased at: Safeway
I started using this product because one of my biggest skincare concerns were and are the blackheads on my nose. These provide very temporary results. First of all, it’s painful and I know it says to add water, but doing that counteracts it’s effectiveness because blackheads won’t be extracted. There are products far better that actually help the problem but for the price, it’s a good product for temporary yet quick results.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This was the first pore strips I've ever tried. You need to really wet your nose before use to make sure it sticks. Once its attached to your nose you let it dry and peel it off.  I noticed that the ends of the strip really stuck tot h sides of my nose but the center wasn't on great. Additionally, the shape could have been made better as the sides fir perfectly on my nose yet the middle went up too high and missed parts that really need this strip! When I went to pull it off it hurt a little more than expected but nothing too bad.  I did notice that there was white reside on the sides of my nose where it really held on. I ended up just using a washcloth to massage it off. When I looked at the strip I did notice that it pulled out some gunk, but the center/tip of my nose where i needed it most was virtually untouched. I think these are pricey for the quality and would recommend trying these if they are the only ones available (as they were for me). not the worst but could be a lot better.
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
Biore cleansing nose strips are these little white strips that you apply to basically the bridge if your nose and they cover the entire section of your nose down to your nostril. You have to apply them after you'e washed your face because your nose needs to be moist for the strip to be able to stick.  You allow it to adhere to your skin, similar to a bandaid, and after some time it begins to harden. I usually give it around 8 to 10 minutes. After that you remove it, just as you would a bandaid and it pulls all junk out of your pores, like blackheads, whiteheads, and other dirt and bacteria that may be clogging your pores.  These strips are really neat and they actually work because you can see what was removed from your pores on the strip after you'e removed it.  These are very affordable and can be found easily, as they are sold in mass merchandisers and drug stores. Well worth the money spent for these little bad boys!
Myyale'a P.
philadelphia
I am not usually a fan of cleansing pore strips, because I don’t feel like they work. The strips did leave my nose feeling smooth, but I did not see a change in my pores or the blackheads that were on my nose. I decided to give them a try after seeing someone with them, I would not purchase again but I would use them again if my friend has extra.
KayeLyn R.
Cheney
Did a good job at getting out a lot of half-way surfaced black heads, but a lot of the deeper ones didn’t get into the first try. I had to use a second one to get the rest out! I’ve used them multiple times and this happens every time. The price is very nice, around 10 strips for 7 or 8 dollars! Does the job as a last minute “spa day” treat!
Eliza M.
I personally love this brand! These pore strips really do work and help to clear out the pores on my nose very well. I do not have major blackheads on my nose to begin with, however, on the crease part of my nostrils oil does build up and these strips help with that. I would definitely recommend this to another person.
Kat L.
Oklahoma City
Yanks out gross blackheads and other gunk in my nose like a charm! I use it maybe once a month, because it’s not that good for your skin to use it all the time, as it can irritate it. My fiancé has lots of blackheads on her nose, and she loves it, and it makes her nose soft after she takes it off and puts moisturizer on.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
how affective are these strips ? pain level and sensitivity ?
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Are these painful to remove? Do you see a difference when you use these?
zeineb l.
Gabes
Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips does this remove blackheads really well
Alexandria S.
Do you see all that it takes out after you use them? Do you notice a difference?
rosa m.
Lakewood, OH
Do they actually remove the black heads?