BY BIORÉ #77 in Face Masks

Unclog pores & get the deepest clean.

Say hello to clean pores! Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt, oil, and blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!

How To Use:

1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
  2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
  3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
  4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
  5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

Cautions:

1. Use only on the nose.
  2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
  3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
  4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
  5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
  6. Do not use more often than once every three days.

POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.

• Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips does this remove black...7 Answers
  • How well does this work?would you recommend?4 Answers
  • Do these really work and pull out all the gunk from pores??4 Answers
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I reallt like Biore skincare products, especially there pore cleansing strips daily face cleanser moisturizer and makeup remover. Oh! And I can't forget about their exfoliating facial brush it's electronic and it does an amazing job exfoliating and getting rid of any dry skin! I really like their moisturizers because they're not too thick for me I'm not suffering from extreme wrinkles just some first signs of aging Fine Lines I'm 32 just to give you an idea. I do take pretty good care of my skin or at least I try to. I love their pore cleansing strips you just have to make sure you apply them on your nose correctly or other parts of the face depending on which strip you bought I personally like the nose ones. We have to make sure that you have wet skin on your nose or wherever you're going to apply the strip otherwise it won't work. Gently press the strip down to grip your skin and make sure you get it in all the little creases of your face after a few minutes it will dry and you can feel it it's cotton hard or it's hardened a lot more than it was when you first put it on. When you take it off you want to make sure that you are lifting the strip upwards and not just ripping it off like a wax strip! You definitely don't want to rip it off slowly peel it off but in an upwards motion so that whatever blackheads have been grabbed by the strip will be pulled up and out of the skin pores. After you're done if you look at the strip fairly closely you can see the little blackheads and dirt particles that you have removed from your skin on the strip! It's really gross but in a really awesome way! I really like two strips a lot I wouldn't use them more than once every two weeks or so because I could see it being a little harsh on your skin. The only other thing that I've noticed is that sometimes if you have an obvious blackhead that you want removed and you think the strip will get it out for sure don't be so sure because for some reason the obvious ones are the ones that it does not seem to pick up very easily. Other than that I think it's a pretty amazing product.
Taylor S.
This was the first pore strips I've ever tried. You need to really wet your nose before use to make sure it sticks. Once its attached to your nose you let it dry and peel it off.  I noticed that the ends of the strip really stuck tot h sides of my nose but the center wasn't on great. Additionally, the shape could have been made better as the sides fir perfectly on my nose yet the middle went up too high and missed parts that really need this strip! When I went to pull it off it hurt a little more than expected but nothing too bad.  I did notice that there was white reside on the sides of my nose where it really held on. I ended up just using a washcloth to massage it off. When I looked at the strip I did notice that it pulled out some gunk, but the center/tip of my nose where i needed it most was virtually untouched. I think these are pricey for the quality and would recommend trying these if they are the only ones available (as they were for me). not the worst but could be a lot better.
梅™ M.
Edison
Love these strips! These are awesome! I can see the blackheads on the strip when they come out. Just a little trick for better removal: Put a hot rag on skin before using or use right after shower. Also leave on about 5 minutes more than they say too. Just like the ones you get at the stores, but cheaper on Amazon! Beauty tip: to get the most use out of these strips (when I used these after ONLY washing my face, I would only get a handful of blackheads out), wash your face, then do a charcoal mask on the area you wish to use this strip on (my favorite charcoal mask is Studio 35's [Walgreens brand]). A good charcoal mask should pull the excess oil out of your pores, leaving the blackheads nearly spilling out of your pores due to the extra space the oil was taking up. Immediately after washing off the mask, wet your face and apply this strip on. You will be disgusted and satisfied with how much gunk comes out on the strip (if you have a strawberry nose like me). Finally, close your pores with a pore tightening serum, or an ice cube. Just look for yourself 🙈
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
Biore cleansing nose strips are these little white strips that you apply to basically the bridge if your nose and they cover the entire section of your nose down to your nostril. You have to apply them after you'e washed your face because your nose needs to be moist for the strip to be able to stick.  You allow it to adhere to your skin, similar to a bandaid, and after some time it begins to harden. I usually give it around 8 to 10 minutes. After that you remove it, just as you would a bandaid and it pulls all junk out of your pores, like blackheads, whiteheads, and other dirt and bacteria that may be clogging your pores.  These strips are really neat and they actually work because you can see what was removed from your pores on the strip after you'e removed it.  These are very affordable and can be found easily, as they are sold in mass merchandisers and drug stores. Well worth the money spent for these little bad boys!
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
It's funny, actually my boyfriend started using this before me and introduced it to me. One day I came home and saw this cute little animal strips on his nose and he told me he bought it from Walgreens. And wow surprisingly this little things actually work well. You wet the portion of your nose that you're gonna stick the strip to and apply it well with some pressure. Wait about 10-15 minutes and boom you get a strip filled with all your nasty oil gunk from a days work and super happy clean pores. For me I already noticed a difference in my nose pores but for my boyfriend is was a HUGE significance because before he had really bad clogged pores from not washing his face all the time so these strips made his nose the softest I'd ever seen them in ages!
Asha K.
Richland, WA
Love these. I will normally try to use them every couple weeks. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because sometimes I have a lot of sticky residue left on my nose and it doesn’t pull out the blackheads on those spots. But that is probably user error and not the product itself. When I wet my face properly and do everything right it pulls everything out of my pores and leaves my nose so smooth and shiny. It’s always the best my nose looks. These are hands down great. I have been using them since I was in my teens. I think they are great for everyone if you get stubborn blackheads or even flakey skin you want to get rid of.
Karla H.
I got this product because I had a coupon to get it for free so I figured I would give it a try. I followed directions exactly how the instructions said to go about it. It did absolutely nothing. It didn’t stick on to my nose only to the sides of my nostrils and really irritated the skin there and made it peel. I wouldn’t recommend. I haven’t tried the free mask it comes with, but I’m kind of hesitant since I have sensitive skin .Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Callie G.
These are okay. I have used a whole box of them, but I don't think I will repurchase these. They are easy to use and dry down quickly. However, they don't remove enough blackheads to be worth it in my opinion. After removing the strip from my nose, I can see that it has removed a few blackheads that are stuck to the strip, but what I mostly notice on the strip is my tiny little peach fuzz hairs from my nose. If I'm going to use strips like this that are going to pull my hair out too, I want to see a lot of blackheads removed from the area too. It does make my skin somewhat softer in the area that it was applied to, but again not enough to make this worth a purchase to me. The good thing is they don't make me breakout where I place them because I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't take much to make me breakout. I get better results from charcoal face masks and other items that help to clean out pores. I do not recommend these.
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are the best pore strips that I have found if you are looking for that pull off mask feel. They are also really good if you like to see the results happen because you can visibly see the blackheads come out. I have a blackhead prone nose so when I do it alone, it usually only takes out bigger blackheads, and still leaves dirt and things behind.

I found out through YouTube to make these work better you can make a baking soda scrub. The scrub is super simple it is composed of mixing baking soda and water and applying it to the area. After that, simply rinse off, and it makes the product work better. Also be sure to apply a toner afterward to protect your skin and shrink your pores.

The product doesn't leave a residue. It is also safe to use even on sensitive, blemish-prone skin. I have an oily nose, and that is where I use it the most. It never leaves my skin dry when I use it on other areas though. I have found it hard to work with the area of my chin. When using this product make sure you do not get the strip too wet or it will not want to come off correctly, or be really slick and not do its job well. This product does its job, but I would recommend a deep cleanser over this.
keeks s.
There’s really nothing special with these biore pore strips and honestly I think it’s a waste because even though it says it goes deep and everything it just doesn’t do anything different from the dollar pore strips. I’ve used these a couple times and just think why spend the extra more dollars on something that isn’t worth almost 5 or 6$. The up and up brand from target charges like 2$ for a pack of 8 or something like that and they do the same exact thing that the biore strips do.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Are these painful to remove? Do you see a difference when you use these?
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
how affective are these strips ? pain level and sensitivity ?
zeineb l.
Gabes
Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips does this remove blackheads really well
Alexandria S.
Do you see all that it takes out after you use them? Do you notice a difference?
Chakra S.
Long Beach, CA
I've been trying to find a blackhead peel, I've been hearing that pore strips are the way to go ... but how effective is this product? And does it really get rid of blackheads or is it gradually ?

back