Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Unclog pores & get the deepest clean.

Say hello to clean pores! Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt, oil, and blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!

How To Use:

1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
  2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
  3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
  4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
  5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

Cautions:

1. Use only on the nose.
  2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
  3. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
  4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
  5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
  6. Do not use more often than once every three days.

POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, METHYLPARABEN.

is this product safe for sensitive, combination skin?
Has anyone tried these are these better than the charcoal ones ?
Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Rajani N.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Rajani N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very Disappointed with quality it wasn’t good.It won’t stick to your nose where you want to get rides for you black heads. And it says cleanser for black heads which is not correct. Not buying this product again.
Diana R.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Diana R.
I love using these pore strips. It really deep cleans the pores on my nose. Easy to use, just add water, place on nose, let it dry and peel off. Doesn’t hurt when you remove and you can see on the pore strip all the dirt/makeup it’s pulling out which is satisfying lol. I usually just follow up with a toner to remove anything left over from the strip.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: Target
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work really well at clearing up my skin when I have bad skin moments. They’re easy to use, and don’t require any special care. They’re sticky enough that they don’t fall off, and get the job done fairly quickly. The product has been around for a long time, and I trust the brand.
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Raquel C.
This warning removes the blackheads that are on the outside of the nose. leaves the nose areas more hydrated and smooth. I use 1x a week. My patch is over, now I'm wearing a coal facial mask. This coal mask that I use, I can apply to several areas of the face. invlusive it works with adhesive too. removes all impurities from the skin.
Karolyn I.
Charlotte, NC
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Karolyn I.
In my experience, these are the ONLY pore strips that actually work! I’ve tried a variety of pore clearing products, masks & gadgets, and none have worked as well as the Biore pore strips. Highly recommended for for large pores / oily skin.
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
These are just as I remembered them from the late 90's. They were all the rage when I was in high school and we'd use them at sleepovers. I wanted to try them again as an adult and not much has changed, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. They do pull out some blackheads and you can see them on the strip. Although, they don't really get the deep ones, and there are spots they miss even though the strip is secured.
Natalia P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Natalia P.
Purchased at: Target
This product is way too good. I’ve always had a ton on whiteheads and nothing would get rid of them, but Bioré's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips did it. The process is not finished yet (I try using 1 weekly) but the improvement is MAYOR. It has helped me feel better and happier about my skin.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I just got these because I noticed that my pores are getting clogged from face tanner. I had a lot of black heads on my nose. I didn’t really want pick them ( even though it’s kind of satisfying sometimes). I didn’t want redness and scars all over my nose. That’s why I bought these nifty little strips. I used one yesterday and it was so cool seeing all the stuff standing up. Perhaps that’s gross, but I had fun. Obviously, it worked. I feel cleaner now. I would recommend these. My nose is nice and soft too. And they were very affordable
Cortni B.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Cortni B.
These do a great job of unclogging blackheads. I have had good luck with two of the different kinds of pore strips from Bioré. This includes this specific product as well as the charcoal ones.
Traneah C.
Sylmar, CA
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Traneah C.
At first I didn’t think a “pore strip” could actually strip my nose of deeply embedded whiteheads, dirt and other junk but boy was I wrong lol. These little babies are super strong and they actually work. I use one every couple days. I have definitely noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and the size of my pores.

342 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jestany C.
Doral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Do you consider that the price is in accordance with the product?
zoe L. il y a 8 mois
Totally!
Jestany C.
Doral, FL
il y a 9 mois
Michelle H. il y a 7 mois
They think they are sold cheply thats why they dont work as good. Thats my personal opinion. I think the price sgould be made a highter than maybe the product will be made more efficiently than the way they are now bc they dont stick to face so how is that effective?