BY BIORÉ

144 count see more...

• better than the charcoal ones or no difference?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki F.
Biore pore strips really didn't work for me I had hoped they would, I tried many times with positive expectations but each time nothing came out on the pore strip, I'm not sure why but it can't get my blackheads out, i read the instructions I know I'm doing it right. Iv tried doing it in the shower while my face was open from steam, I tried washing my face in the sink with hot water, an still no good results. I feel the strip adhere to my face it feels sticky an like it's going to suction well an pull all that junk out an every time I pull it off it has nothing on it, iv ripped it fast, iv tugged it slow, iv tried every way to get the results I was looking for but still nothing maybe this works great for some but unfortunately this isn't for me.
Kirstian S.
I have always been skeptical of these pore cleansing strips. When I came across these in Wal-Mart I decided to give them a try.
After following the instructions I was ready to see how I just wasted money. That was not the case. I was quite surprised (and a bit grossed out) to see that they actually do work.
It was shocking it see all off the junk they were able to pull out of my pores. After using these regularly (as per the instruction) I could really see a difference. These are now an official part of my skincare regimen.
Kristin S.
Ecorse
Omg I really love these pore strips❤️ they help me out at my rough times of acne it really hurts when you take it out 🙄 but I love buying these strips they are really effective and I always let my friends try one of mines before they buy there own
Anna B.
Fridley
I love these! I use them on my nose and it cleans out the pores very well. I use one about every other week. It doesn't hurt too bad when pulling it off as long as you go slow. I have been using this brand of pore strips for years now! I definitely recommend this product.
Ally R.
Lesage, WV
I love these pore strips! They do a great job of pulling all of the gunk from your pores. When you look at the strips after use, you can see all of the blackheads and impurities that were removed. They are my favorite!
Angela S.
Boaz
I really love using these. I have a huge issue with large pores and blackheads on my nose and chin. These strips pull the oil and dirt right out. I like being able to see visible evidence of them working. A
Raechel M.
Marshalltown IA
Very fun to use! Worth the money. Don’t always get the best results but it’s a hit or miss. Make sure to use warm water before putting it on. Sometimes harsh to the face. Has bulled if skins and makes my nose flakey.
Meggan G.
Brooklyn, NY
As someone who suffers from a lot blackheads on my nose I find this product extremely helpful. I give it a 3 rating however because it doesn't fully clear out the blackheads on my nose. Now I know it wouldn't, but I usually have to go behind and squeeze out the remaining that did not pull out from the strip. With that being said, it does get a good amount of blackheads from your pores and you can actually see them on the strip, which is gross but awesome at the same time. I love that you can see the blackheads, it kinda gives you that reassurance that something actually happened.
If you're worried about your pores and the annoying visual of blackheads, I would definitely recommend this product
Shay E.
These pore strips are amazing. I love using them and seeing how much stuff they pull from my pores. I would say they are gentle, because they don't pull your skin when you take them off. I would recommend them to other people. My husband and I both love these strips. I need they more then he does since I have really crappy skin! The other think that I would chance if I could would be I would make a pack of different sizes. Example: ones for nose, chins, etc. because I find myself flipping then nose ones upside down for my chin. If there were other sizes I feel like it would work better in other areas.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I have been using these for years and love them. My teens use them now as well so we have to keep them on hand. The older I get I swear the bigger my pores get. These are so easy to use
Simply wet your nose (I wash mine first to get rid of any oils and open the pores) and apply the strip while wet. As soon as it's dry simply peel it off and look at all the funk. My nose tingles for quite a while after using it which I assume is my pores closing up or screaming for joy because they're clean. I do apply cold water to my nose when I'm done to help them close quicker.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
better than the charcoal ones or no difference?