Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 24 Count (144 count) uploaded by Ariday N.Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 24 Count (144 count) uploaded by Ariday N.

BY BIORÉ

144 count see more...

• better than the charcoal ones or no difference?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariday N.
Also available in smaller counts per box, great results cleaning pores without irritation.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I have been using these for years and love them. My teens use them now as well so we have to keep them on hand. The older I get I swear the bigger my pores get. These are so easy to use
Simply wet your nose (I wash mine first to get rid of any oils and open the pores) and apply the strip while wet. As soon as it's dry simply peel it off and look at all the funk. My nose tingles for quite a while after using it which I assume is my pores closing up or screaming for joy because they're clean. I do apply cold water to my nose when I'm done to help them close quicker.
Kirstian S.
I have always been skeptical of these pore cleansing strips. When I came across these in Wal-Mart I decided to give them a try.
After following the instructions I was ready to see how I just wasted money. That was not the case. I was quite surprised (and a bit grossed out) to see that they actually do work.
It was shocking it see all off the junk they were able to pull out of my pores. After using these regularly (as per the instruction) I could really see a difference. These are now an official part of my skincare regimen.
Raechel M.
Marshalltown IA
Very fun to use! Worth the money. Don’t always get the best results but it’s a hit or miss. Make sure to use warm water before putting it on. Sometimes harsh to the face. Has bulled if skins and makes my nose flakey.
Anna B.
Fridley
I love these! I use them on my nose and it cleans out the pores very well. I use one about every other week. It doesn't hurt too bad when pulling it off as long as you go slow. I have been using this brand of pore strips for years now! I definitely recommend this product.
Kristin S.
Ecorse
Omg I really love these pore strips❤️ they help me out at my rough times of acne it really hurts when you take it out 🙄 but I love buying these strips they are really effective and I always let my friends try one of mines before they buy there own
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 9 times out of 10, it removes all of the gunk out of my pores, especially on my nose. The forehead strip doesn't work very well, as it barely sticks or gets anything. I continue to buy this and recommend it to others.
Renee P.
Love these! They are a staple in my skincare routine. They help clear my pores while not irritating my sensitive skin. They can leave my skin kind of dry however so I always use a good moisturizer afterwards (I use vanishing cream as a moisturizer by lush).
Mattie F.
This product worked very well. The instructions were easy enough, and I did not have an issue with mess which is always a bonus, and the pore strip yep to my face well until it was time to come off. It also did not cause discomfort.
jessica f.
Mahopac, NY
The best for "deforesting" your nose and chin/forehead areas. Gets all that gunk out without ripping off your facial skin!! I use at least once a week to keep my pores in check and to check out the strip afterward....ewww!!
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
better than the charcoal ones or no difference?