Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores.
Photos (2)
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Grovetown, GA
April 25, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These did not pull out gunk for me like the videos on Facebook show. It did get some stuff out, but I still have blackheads after using. I wanted to love this product, but it didn't work as well as I wanted it to. And it leaves a hard white residue which is kind of hard to get off.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beacon Falls
June 8, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Takes all the junk out of those hard to reach pores! Highly recommend to help fully clean your face especially to help feel refreshed and clean. Not too expensive and can get at just about any drugstore (Walmart, CVS, Target).
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
May 24, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
This product was affordable and easy to use, it did work well to remove blackheads from my nose but I guess I was just expecting more. It was slightly disappointing, but I still think it was somewhat effective.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Browns Mills, NJ
April 23, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I have very oily skin and acne prone skin with large pores. I keep these on for 15 minutes and it rips the blackheads right out. It's affordable and it works. I highly recommend this to anyone with blackheads.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
April 21, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I tried these for the first time today, and while my nose was definitely smoother after using it, there were still some blackheads that weren't exfoliated. Still, for the price I think it's a good deal.
Destini W.
Destini W.
MI
May 21, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These work for the outer layer of blackheads but it doesn't really get the ones deep in there or prevent more from showing up. Fairly cheap and useful but could be improved. Would most likely use again.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
June 16, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These are magic little strips to use across your nose and get the gunk out of those blackheads that no one wants to deal with. Takes a quick 15min - easy to apply, easy to remove. Its a no-brainer.
Gelanie C.
Gelanie C.
West Haven, CT
May 22, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These honestly save my life, they're quick and easy and not even painful. It grabs everything in one go. I love this brand over all and I still buy them constantly
Elvia C.
Elvia C.
May 29, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I absolutely loved this product .A friend of mine was telling me about it then she gave me some to try and i just had to get it for my self really works .
Christa B.
Christa B.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
June 25, 2017, 7:41 a.m.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Love these little guys... They pull all those blackheads right out! The only negative is not enough in the box.