Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Christa B.Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips uploaded by Rochelle M.

BY BIORÉ

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores. see more...

Kinsey R.
Kinsey R.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These strips are about 3 stars I would rate. It sticks on pretty well but you need a good amount of water on your face for every part of the strip to stay fit. Especially in the corners of your nose. For me, I have sensitive skin and it did an ok job at how it left my skin feeling afterwards. It does get into your pores and pulls out the little white heads that are annoying. For me, a little amount of black heads came out. I would recommend opening your pores up with steam before hand so it's easier. I would buy this product again though and recommend it.
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Purchased from CVS for about $6 and used when the time arises. If you wear glasses this can be a bit tricky since the adhesive will attempt to cling to the nose bridge. Also, wetting your nose to get the adhesive to begin to do it's work can be tricky since your fingers will be wet when you try to rest the strip on your nose. Other than that it will remove the blackheads and such with ease. Good Luck!
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.
Dundalk, MD
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I tried these Biore pore strips for the first time and I am totally hooked! They lifted all my blackheads and I am someone who assumed I had none. I could definitely see a difference in before and after. It was very effective! It does feel a little uncomfortable pulling it off but it's not bad. I just wasn't expecting it to grip my skin so much but that was necessary to make it work right? 👍
Taz K.
Taz K.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I'm grossly satisfied with seeing the gunk come off with these things! It's so amazing to see what it pulls out of my nose (gross!) but so interesting! Even my boyfriend loves them now! I try to get everyone to try them! I would like if they made a bit of a smaller one for my chin though, the forehead one is almost too big and I have to cut it half to fit well.
Briana J.
Briana J.
londonderry
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
While I think this product is effective for its price range, I'm not entirely satisfied with all it leaves behind. I use this product as a follow up when I do exfoliation or microdermabrasion. With as clean and "dead layer free" as those treatments leave my skin, I find while this product catches a couple of blackheads, it really doesn't do it for me overall.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Chicago
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Classic pore strip! I've been using these as long as I can remember. Pros: it's cheap and easy to use and it gets the job done. Plus, it's always fun to look at what came out on the strip (but maybe that's just me:)) Cons: hurts to rip it off, but that goes for any pore strip. Overall, if you haven't tried this strip or heard of it, you gotta give it a go!
Valencia S.
Valencia S.
Pueblo
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These are okay, if you prep your skin right before application they do pull out a decent amount of blackheads. If not sometimes they absolutely do nothing. Since it works so superficial, I hate that the next day or so it already looks like your nose is covered in black kids again. But it is the best pore strips I have tried.
Kisha R.
Kisha R.
Kyle
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
I've been using these strips since high school. A oldie but goodie. They are pretty effective but very painful. I can't use these now because of the medication that I received from my dermatologist. They would probably rip off my skin with the blackheads ha! However, if you're not on any type of medication pick them up!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These strips both have their positives and negatives. When I used them I could see the dirt it was taking out of my pores which is great! However I feel like they left a glue like substance on my nose and I had trouble getting it off. When I put on my face powder after it all clumped to it. Overall not worth it.
Jada N.
Jada N.
San Diego
Review for: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
these are the best pore strips i've used to date. the pain when removing is manageable. it takes out all the gunk and blackheads in my nose. sorry for the graphic. but it really leaves my nose feeling so smooth and clean. i buy these over and over again and use one about every 2 weeks to keep them sparingly.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
Would this work if I have a nose ring? Or do you think I would have to cut out the section that my nose ring is at? (I have a hoop and am hoping till be fine considering that my problem areas are around my piercing...