Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Grovetown, GA

These did not pull out gunk for me like the videos on Facebook show. It did get some stuff out, but I still have blackheads after using. I wanted to love this product, but it didn't work as well as I wanted it to. And it leaves a hard white residue which is kind of hard to get off.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Browns Mills, NJ

I have very oily skin and acne prone skin with large pores. I keep these on for 15 minutes and it rips the blackheads right out. It's affordable and it works. I highly recommend this to anyone with blackheads.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI

I tried these for the first time today, and while my nose was definitely smoother after using it, there were still some blackheads that weren't exfoliated. Still, for the price I think it's a good deal.

Join Now