BY BIORÉ

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores. see more...

• I can never get these to work. Am I the only one?! Biore ...2 Answers
  • Would this work if I have a nose ring? Or do you think I ...1 Answers
Rikki L.
South Range, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I gotta admit... it's morbidly fascinating when you see the commercials for these. All those blackheads just stuck to this piece of sticky something or other. It's gross, but you just have to do it. Which is exactly why I did it. And i'm so glad I did. Did it do what it said it would? Yep. Was it gross? Yep. Was it awesome? Hell yes.
Shay N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was pretty good overall. I had a lot of white heads and I wanted to get something that will help flush them out in a sense. It worked well and got the job done and was comfortable to wear in my opinion.
When C.
Good! I loved it, you could feel it exfoliating your skin so well, I noticed I had less blackheads afterwards also! Great products to use if you struggle with dry skin also!! I really really enjoyed this product so much and I will for sure be buying again
Emileez C.
Raleigh
It worked great!! I made my pores disappear! As i’ve gotten older Ive gotten older I am starting to notice my pores especially around my nose more often! This was a great product! I am glad that I tried this out
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
I bought these being very skeptical. I had seen the commercials showing how they work but thought the is no way they can clean out the pores like that but I was wrong, they can & do. My sons love them and I can't tell you how many boxes of these I have bought. Needless to say they're great!
Andrea V.
Very reflective at removing stuff from the skin. I get a sick satisfaction at seeing all that funk standing up like little soldiers however I’m not sure how good it is for my skin.
Mona B.
I did not like these I felt they personally didn't do anything for me although the packaging was nice and easy to use I felt it was a waste of money even the they are cheap , maybe I don't have large pores but I felt they were too gentle when it came to using them on my blackheads since I have tough skin.
Heather M.
Pinckney, Mi
This product was very easy to use and add to my facial routine, however I was hoping to see better results. I only used the product once and possibly did not leave it on long enough. I did not see much residue on the strip. I definitely would try Thai product again due to the simplicity of the application.
Amanda G.
New York
It works ok. It will clear a few pores but not a whole lot. Even if you wet your nose it doesn’t stick to the skin that well. Sometimes they also leave residue from the strip itself on my skin. Sometimes it works but most of the time they do not. Also would recommend only using them once or twice a week
Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
I personally believe that the charcoal pore strips work a bit better. Yes, they removed my blackheads, but not very many. I pulled them off slowly, and it made my eyes water. It also left my nose a bit irritated afterwards, but it might have just been my skin. You get what you pay for.
Alley R.
I can never get these to work. Am I the only one?! Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I even pre steam but nothing.
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
Would this work if I have a nose ring? Or do you think I would have to cut out the section that my nose ring is at? (I have a hoop and am hoping till be fine considering that my problem areas are around my piercing...