BY BIORÉ

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are designed to unclog pores and instantly pull away oil and dirt from your nose. In fact in just one use you can remove a weeks worth of built up dirt. These unique strips conform to your nose to pull out blackheads and reach dirt and oil in hard to reach places. With regular use these strips can actually reduce the appearance of your pores. see more...

Kinsey R.
Kinsey R.
These strips are about 3 stars I would rate. It sticks on pretty well but you need a good amount of water on your face for every part of the strip to stay fit. Especially in the corners of your nose. For me, I have sensitive skin and it did an ok job at how it left my skin feeling afterwards. It does get into your pores and pulls out the little white heads that are annoying. For me, a little amount of black heads came out. I would recommend opening your pores up with steam before hand so it's easier. I would buy this product again though and recommend it.
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Purchased from CVS for about $6 and used when the time arises. If you wear glasses this can be a bit tricky since the adhesive will attempt to cling to the nose bridge. Also, wetting your nose to get the adhesive to begin to do it's work can be tricky since your fingers will be wet when you try to rest the strip on your nose. Other than that it will remove the blackheads and such with ease. Good Luck!
Markeria J.
Markeria J.
Manassas, VA
This is definitely an old school favorite for me! Best when applied on clean damp skin. It removes blackheads and congestion from your pores hassle free. The price point for the amount of product that your getting is also great. I only recommend doing these about once a week. With a regular skincare regime these aren't needed more frequently than that. These will always be a cult part of my beauty regime!
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.
Dundalk, MD
I tried these Biore pore strips for the first time and I am totally hooked! They lifted all my blackheads and I am someone who assumed I had none. I could definitely see a difference in before and after. It was very effective! It does feel a little uncomfortable pulling it off but it's not bad. I just wasn't expecting it to grip my skin so much but that was necessary to make it work right? 👍
Stormee E.
Stormee E.
Glenpool
Not only do I love this product, but my husband does too. My husband HATES when I pick at his face, but his nose is covered in blackheads. I convinced him to let me use one of these on him and, oh boy, it cleared so many blackheads. My husband actually enjoyed both the experience and looking at the pore strip afterwards, he’s always amazed with how many blackheads come out into the strip!
Tristen F.
Tristen F.
Say goodbye to those stubborn blackheads! One thing I love about these pore strips is being able to see the results right on the strip after you take them off. It's literally a transformation right in front of your face. Each box comes with about 6-8 strips and the price is set just right. It does hurt taking each strip off your nose but for the results, it's well worth the pain.
Taz K.
Taz K.
I'm grossly satisfied with seeing the gunk come off with these things! It's so amazing to see what it pulls out of my nose (gross!) but so interesting! Even my boyfriend loves them now! I try to get everyone to try them! I would like if they made a bit of a smaller one for my chin though, the forehead one is almost too big and I have to cut it half to fit well.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Folsom, CA
I love these pore strips so much. The instructions are clear and easy to understand. Simply wet affected area, apply pore strip, wait to dry, then peel off! It can be slightly painful to peel off the strip but the results are definitely worth it. You can visibly see all the gunk that the strip removed from your nose. I wish there was one for an entire face!
Briana J.
Briana J.
londonderry
While I think this product is effective for its price range, I'm not entirely satisfied with all it leaves behind. I use this product as a follow up when I do exfoliation or microdermabrasion. With as clean and "dead layer free" as those treatments leave my skin, I find while this product catches a couple of blackheads, it really doesn't do it for me overall.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Virginia, MN
These have been the best strips to use on my nose for blackheads. It's easy to use. I give it 4 stars however, because sometimes they just don't seem to stick on well enough. Overall this is a product I have repurchased many times. Also it doesn't cause sensitivity to my skin!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
Would this work if I have a nose ring? Or do you think I would have to cut out the section that my nose ring is at? (I have a hoop and am hoping till be fine considering that my problem areas are around my piercing...