BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angie H.
I got a sample in the Wal-Mart box. Was easy to put on. It's clean. You was face first. Make sure area is wet or it won't stick. Getting it off was interesting... It hurrrrrrrrrrrt owwwwwwwww stuff cam off but I'm not sure if it worked
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I've never had something so great for
Blackheads. I have terrible pores and blackheads on my nose and chin. These bad boys really helped. I've attached a picture and it may be gross but it shows you how well they work.
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
I love this.... It's not as harsh as the black charcoal Peel off mask but it works wonderfully I love it because it really deeply cleansed my pores!
Amber S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've been really interested in trying these and I'm so glad I did. I've used the original Biore Pore Strips and have always been impressed, so I decided these could be my new go to. The application is the same as the other pore strips, wet your nose, apply with dry hands, wait 10-15 minutes and remove. I personally feel as if the charcoal strips get a little more ~in your pores~ than any other strip I've used before. It took out SO. MUCH. I love this product and will use again!
leandro s.
Purchased at: Sephora
I do love this one because is so useful when you don't have a lot of time to put a full mascara, it cleans you pretty well smells good and feels good
Nidia H.
fresno
I got a sheet of this from my sister to try out. After seeing how well it worked, I decided to get the whole pack. It really helps to get any black/white heads from your nose, but it also helps with any dirt or clogged pores you may have. It is very easy to use and extremely convenient. There is minimal pain when you take these off, so it is not uncomfortable. I would highly recommend you go and pick these up.
Rebekah W.
Arlington , TX
One of the best nose strips I have used. This was the first time I had used this but I will definitely be switching from the classic biore strip. I let it dry too long and it was hard to peel up.
Ednita R.
Humble, TX
I love using Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips because you can definitely see a deference on my nose. It leaves my nose feeling super soft & clean. I always use a hot damp towel on my face before using the strip to open up my pores plus I feel doing this makes the strip work much better.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Recently noticed my nose was breaking out which normally isn't my problem area. Decided since I like the other charcoal products offered some of which I have from Biore, that I would give these a try. was easy to use and easy to take off. The results were icky!! you can see all the little bits it pulled out. My nose looks so much better!!
Katie P.
Birmingham
These are really mediocre. I like the other Biore strips better, the ones without charcoal! It got all over my nose and didn’t peel off the way it was supposed to. It definitely didn’t get all of my blackheads. Would I buy again Absolutely not. Would not recommend these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?