BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
destiny c.
Peoria
i use this product rarely with my cousin and i see and believe it really is doing its job and cleaning up and removing many pores.
Leslie C.
These strips are great to have I think biore is an amazing brand and does have great products these strips work amazing and think that the price is great also must try and see for yourself I’ve used them on friends and family
Mikaela D.
Get some of the blackheads out but not as much as I wish they would. Don’t see too much of a difference between these and their regular strips
Elise B.
There is just something amazingly satisfying about peeling this off and get all the junk out of my chin. I use this product about 4-5 times a year and only on my chin. I have normal to dry skin. I do not have large pores. Sometimes my chin starts feeling a little rough. I use these follow up with a warm wash and night cream. I have never had and inflammation or bad effects from this product. I would use them sparingly but I think they are effective.
Loryn W.
West Mansfield
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love anything that helps me remove my black heads i still can't quite get rid of them but would highly recommended this product
Karen M.
Montgomery
This works really well. They do exactly what they say and they are reasonably priced.
Shirley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Whenever I look for a pore strip my first selection is always Bioré. They really strip all pores away! It also doesn’t leave your nose super dry after you rip away at the strip. Plus they’re easy to use for a first timer as well!
luisa V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They really work i love them and yes they are perfevt and u do hsve to leave it on for a long while so that ur dkin van get used to the striped
Abby N.
Underwood
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually hate these. They left a residue no matter what I did. They didn’t pull out as much as the regular as well.
Kallie T.
Saxe
these strips were easy to use and were convenient. you don’t have to worry about cracking them off so you can go about your normal routine with one on and they also do their job very well! it is a must-have! i couldn’t imagine my life without them!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?