BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Can I just say how scared I was to try this thing out when I first put it on?! I thought it was going to do the opposite of what it said and GIVE me blackheads all over my nose instead of actually cleaning out all my pores, but boy was I in for a shock. That sucker cleaned my nose out like whaaaat. I was SO shocked at how well it did. It did a better job than the regular Biore strips, and it actually was less painful to come off my nose than the regular strips too (if that's even possible). I couldn't stop staring at all the crap that this thing just pulled off my skin & I kicked my self in the hiney for not taking before and after pictures because my nose was as clean as I'd ever seen it. I wanted to examine that crap under my husband's microscope because it was ridiculous. I threw it out before he came home though because I still wanted him to think I was adorable, and my nose just sorta was perfectly clean all the time.
Stormie C.
Abilene,TX
Works great on black heads and oily skin for my husband. He really likes these charcoal pore strips more than me.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These blackhead removing strips work so well. My husband and I used them and it really cleans your nose so well. They turn hard and that's when you know it's time to pull them off! It felt so smooth afterwards!
Stephanie A.
Dunn Loring, VA
I really like this nose strip. However, I wish that that I could figure out a way to make them pull out my white heads a little better, but for the price they do a good job. My only complaint is that when I pull it off, it's a little harder to get pieces off than the regular strips (being that it's a charcoal strip instead)
Briana M.
Dacula, GA
These were the only nose strips I've used, and they were good but I also had a higher expectation for how many blackheads they would remove.
Celeste P.
Oviedo
Love it it really does a good job getting the black heads out I absolutely love it!!! The only problem is it gets really hard but that's ok 🙂
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
This was my first time using them and the stuff that shows up I mean it wasn't a lot but still I had no idea something like that could show how much gunk is built up even tho you take care of it.

So I highly recommend it
Kristen B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Biore deed cleansing charcoal pore strips is extremely helpful if you have very oily skin like myself it really gets feel down in the pores
Michelle G.
Rusk, TX
I love everything about Biore! My daughter uses these for the nose & the forehead to help with her oily skin & acne with blackheads!! Perfectly mild to the skin but at the same time leaves you feeling like your face is literally taking deep breaths of fresh air!! Anything that makes you feel like your face is breathing is A#1 in my book!!!
member-289d71f10
Loves Park, IL
They were fun and easy to use. It’s nice to see what’s being pulled from the face. Only downfall is the film it leaves around the edges.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?