BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jasmine W.
Way too harsh on the skin. I was actually a bit terrified to even take this off. When I did it was quite a bit painful and I really wasn’t impressed. I don’t feel like this is actually good for my pores at all.
Laura R.
Calhoun
Didn’t work as well as I would have liked it to. I will not buy this product again.
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
All pore strips work great. I dont think the "charcoal" part does anything more than the originals. But still an amazing product that i always re purchase. Very affordable
Rebecca H.
texas forever
These don’t work well on my nose. Even when I follow the directions on the box they don’t stick well on my nose and they don’t produce results. I do not recommend.
Karri C.
Chuckey
I am glad these came in a nagazine I am subscribed to, because if I had paid for these, I would NOT have been happy. First, youbwet them. The residue is gross feeling. Getting them tovstay on, initially, is not easy; however, once they are on- they are hard to get off. Esp. in the crevices of the side of the nose. Just not a pleasant experience.
Elizabeth C.
I was really excited to try the product and I used the product for about two weeks and nothing really happened maybe they just didn’t work for me
Aubrey B.
Medina
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t have a massive amount of blackheads on my nose, I could have easily gotten them out myself but it’s healthier not to. So I went and bought the Bioré strips. EXTREMELY disappointed, while it took the little hairs off of my nose, all of the dirt and bacteria was left behind.
Mekaila
Don’t work, doesn’t do anything to my blackheads and doesn’t stick to my skin sometimes
Marifer V.
chetumal
The didn’t work at all, I didn’t saw any difference and they are overpriced, I really think this could be way better
Beatriz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use these for years.... until I noticed the bridge of my nose has a little red spot that wont go away. My dermatologist told me that I may have damaged my skin tissue and the spot might fade but never go away. Just a friendly warning
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?