Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,214 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Definitly works great! It really cleans my pore amd small tiny hairs from my face. I love how my skin feels after.
Definitely works. You should do it at least twice at week for better results, highly recomended.
These pore strips make my nose feel so soft and look so much more dewy and healthy than before! The packaging is sturdy, and easy to travel with. Being in college, cheap good skincare is important, and I would totally recommend this at this price point.
Great product. Love it!!! It really works for my nose and removes all blackheads. I’m really happy with it. I purchased it at Walmart!
I love these pore strips! They really go get all my white heads off my nose and keeps my skin looking great!
These nose stips are wonderful! Just put them on and wait the right amout of time and then take them off the results are crazy! This product is amazing! No more black heads!!!
I was skeptical about the newest "pore cleaner" since most just don't work well enough. Its packaging is really dark, they could lighten it up a little but the product itself, well, it works freakin awesome. My skin can be touchy and sensitive at times and most pore cleansers are too harsh, but I didn't even notice the thing was one. I will definitely be adding these to my beauty routine.
The charcoal ones seem to work better then the regular ones. I think this is my go to brand for pore strips I have bought these multiple times and it really helps my nose (the area I put it on) I find these everywhere Target,Longs Drugs, and etc. Basically any drug store. Highly recommend.
I really loved this product. It worked wonders for me. Not only were my black heads gone but my skin was so soft. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all! Love love love
I use these about once a week, and I keep coming back to this brand in the store when I'm looking for blackhead removal. They meet all my expectations when it comes to pore treatments, but you have to be careful to leave it on for long enough to get maximum cleaning.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos