BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Venassé N.
Definitly works great! It really cleans my pore amd small tiny hairs from my face. I love how my skin feels after.
Amelia C.
Florida
Definitely works. You should do it at least twice at week for better results, highly recomended.
Libby F.
Pittsburg, KS
These pore strips make my nose feel so soft and look so much more dewy and healthy than before! The packaging is sturdy, and easy to travel with. Being in college, cheap good skincare is important, and I would totally recommend this at this price point.
Rachel R.
La Habra, CA
Great product. Love it!!! It really works for my nose and removes all blackheads. I’m really happy with it. I purchased it at Walmart!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
I love these pore strips! They really go get all my white heads off my nose and keeps my skin looking great!
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
These nose stips are wonderful! Just put them on and wait the right amout of time and then take them off the results are crazy! This product is amazing! No more black heads!!!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I was skeptical about the newest "pore cleaner" since most just don't work well enough.  Its packaging is really dark, they could lighten it up a little but the product itself, well, it works freakin awesome.  My skin can be touchy and sensitive at times and most pore cleansers are too harsh, but I didn't even notice the thing was one.  I will definitely be adding these to my beauty routine.
Svetlana S.
Hawaii
The charcoal ones seem to work better then the regular ones. I think this is my go to brand for pore strips I have bought these multiple times and it really helps my nose (the area I put it on) I find these everywhere Target,Longs Drugs, and etc. Basically any drug store. Highly recommend.
Taylor E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really loved this product. It worked wonders for me. Not only were my black heads gone but my skin was so soft. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all! Love love love
sam z.
I use these about once a week, and I keep coming back to this brand in the store when I'm looking for blackhead removal. They meet all my expectations when it comes to pore treatments, but you have to be careful to leave it on for long enough to get maximum cleaning.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?