Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
DON'T USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! these worked I suppose and is a good thing if you have sensitive skin, but it's very harsh. please follow up with moisturizer.
My 13 year old daughter and I use these strips, one word, awesome! Price is great, product is effective. Doesn't take long and isn't harsh on your skin. I would recommend this product.
It worked perfect like I thought it would! I really loved the ease of being able to use it. It was easy to follow the directions and it was a good value purchase.
I love using these strips!! You can totally see the black/white heads and it makes an amazing difference in just one use! Imagine multiple uses!! So fast and easy!
I play many sports and often get a ton of blackouts on my nose. These strips easily remove the blackheads with little to no pain while preventing future breakouts.
Love love love this product, I tend to get a lot of blackhead right around my nose area & these strips removes a lot of my blackheads & prevents more from growing.
These work amazingly! They are one of my favorite beauty products. They clear up stubborn black heads and leave your skin feeling smoothr and fresher than before.
These strips are literally my life. The first time I bought them I thought they weren't going to work and my skin would be irritated but it works so well and leaves my skin so smooth
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
When I was looking for something to help with black heads this was great!!! I was so happy I found this because my black heads were gone and I had a great experience with biore!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos