BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Avery F.
Columbus, OH
DON'T USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! these worked I suppose and is a good thing if you have sensitive skin, but it's very harsh. please follow up with moisturizer.
Sonia M.
My 13 year old daughter and I use these strips, one word, awesome! Price is great, product is effective. Doesn't take long and isn't harsh on your skin. I would recommend this product.
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
It worked perfect like I thought it would! I really loved the ease of being able to use it. It was easy to follow the directions and it was a good value purchase.
Joyce T.
I love using these strips!! You can totally see the black/white heads and it makes an amazing difference in just one use! Imagine multiple uses!! So fast and easy!
Marisa P.
San Jose, CA
I play many sports and often get a ton of blackouts on my nose. These strips easily remove the blackheads with little to no pain while preventing future breakouts.
Sujeis S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this product, I tend to get a lot of blackhead right around my nose area & these strips removes a lot of my blackheads & prevents more from growing.
Bre S.
Syracuse, NY
These work amazingly! They are one of my favorite beauty products. They clear up stubborn black heads and leave your skin feeling smoothr and fresher than before.
Samantha A.
Glen Cove, NY
These strips are literally my life. The first time I bought them I thought they weren't going to work and my skin would be irritated but it works so well and leaves my skin so smooth
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
When I was looking for something to help with black heads this was great!!! I was so happy I found this because my black heads were gone and I had a great experience with biore!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?