BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara G.
Saint James , NY
I love these when my pores need a deep clean. I try to use them at least twice a week to keep my pores cleaned out. You can see how much they work when you take them off, you can see what it removes from deep in your skin.
Makayla W.
I love using these strips! They look a little funny during the process, but afterwards, I always end up with clearer skin and I feel great! Definitely would recommend.
Madison R.
It didn't really work I've never really used other pore strips but I've seem videos of people showing how they work and prof that they work and when I used mine really didn't see a different
Jessica N.
Orlando, FL
Its so rare to find a drug store product that does the job to get almost all the black heads out , i was so happy with this purchace my nose area was pretty clear after i used this product !
Tala A.
Mansfield, TX
This is a really good product it's very affordable to. It hurts just a bit when you take it off but you get great results. The directions are clear and easy to follow.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Really cool to use and see all the gunk in your pores but you can save your money and just use elders glue. once it dries just pull it off and you get the same results
sabrina d.
Love this product. Easy to use and clean up my blackheads. I would suggest trying it at least once and you will be hooked. Gets the job done and your nose looks great
Bri D.
Watervliet, NY
This product is amazing! Easy to apply and cleans out pores so simply. I love using this product because it does the trick of removing my unwanted black heads! I can not recommend it enough!
Athena A.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This has to be my go-to, all time favorite skincare product. Literally nothing else gets rid of my blackheads like these do, not even normal pore strips. They get all the gunk out for sure!
Brittany W.
I have struggled with blackheads for as long as I can remember, but  since I have started using these by blackheads are almost non existent. I only have to use one strip once every few months.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?