Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips were easy to use and I could see the difference in my pours after 1 use. The price was very economical and was easy to identify the use on the package. I'd definitely use them again.
As I've noticed with a lot of these products, this brand is not for me. I keep giving them a try hoping after a few uses I'll see improvement but everytime I'm let down.
Love this deep cleansing strip. Got it to use although it was a bit pricey and it took care of my blackheads on my nose almost all of them within one use! Defiently would recommended to others!
Tried these. I prefer the regular ones. These left a lot of black specs on my nose and had to wash it off after use. And these work the same ways the regular ones work.
Awesome for people with larger pores. My pores tend to become easily clogged because they are larger and this does an awesome job of keeping my face clear of blackheads.
I received this product for free in a magazine and I loved it! I was surprised/grossed out by the dirt that was left behind on the strip. It shows you Proof that is works
Love these and I always make sure to have some around. Always pulls lots of dirt from my pores on my nose and leave my skin very soft. Make sure not to make the strip too wet when applying it.
I've tried these my #Fave so far! It makes a great difference on my nose and chin when I use it! I never thought a strip can take out so many blackheads ! It works wonders!
I love this product. It is a bit drying if I use it both day and night. I need to smoke sure to use moisturizer each time I use it. Saw results in clearing up my acne.
I've tried this once thinking it would do a better job then the normal pore strips but I saw little difference. My pore still looked clogged and it left my skin feeling extra dry after words.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos