BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah T.
New London
These strips were easy to use and I could see the difference in my pours after 1 use. The price was very economical and was easy to identify the use on the package.  I'd definitely use them again.
Gabby E.
As I've noticed with a lot of these products, this brand is not for me. I keep giving them a try hoping after a few uses I'll see improvement but everytime I'm let down.
Love this deep cleansing strip. Got it to use although it was a bit pricey and it took care of my blackheads on my nose almost all of them within one use! Defiently would recommended to others!
Arlene G.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Tried these. I prefer the regular ones. These left a lot of black specs on my nose and had to wash it off after use. And these work the same ways the regular ones work.
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
Awesome for people with larger pores. My pores tend to become easily clogged because they are larger and this does an awesome job of keeping my face clear of blackheads.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I received this product for free in a magazine and I loved it! I was surprised/grossed out by the dirt that was left behind on the strip. It shows you Proof that is works
member-264549d5e
Altoona, PA
Love these and I always make sure to have some around. Always pulls lots of dirt from my pores on my nose and leave my skin very soft. Make sure not to make the strip too wet when applying it.
Natalie G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I've tried these my #Fave so far! It makes a great difference on my nose and chin when I use it! I never thought a strip can take out so many blackheads ! It works wonders!
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. It is a bit drying if I use it both day and night. I need to smoke sure to use moisturizer each time I use it. Saw results in clearing up my acne.
shayna p.
Kaunakakai, HI
I've tried this once thinking it would do a better job then the normal pore strips but I saw little difference. My pore still looked clogged and it left my skin feeling extra dry after words.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?