BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rosa H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Didn't work well at first but the second time it worked perfectly. Took out so much from the pores in my nose! Taking it off kinda hurt but it was well worth it.
Julie T.
This product is amazing. i was doubtful that it would get all the gunk out of the nose but it did!! when you remove it and look at the strip its full of gunk. nasty but satisfying
This product got everything! My nose felt so clean after I used it. They are my favorite nose strips. This was my first time using it but it is so good.bought it at target
M I.
somonauk
This product is very good for your pores and I would definitely buy it! You can find it at most stores including target and Walmart. The product is kinda pricey but it it totally worth every penny if you are looking for improvement.
Aubree S.
Kansas City, MO
Nose strips are definitely a must but these guys stick to the sides of your nose and don't get in there all the way. They work where they don't stick but it doesn't stick in the places it needs to.
Heather E.
San Antonio, TX
I have black heads and recently tried these out for a couple days and my black heads really aren't noticeable anymore. I tried nose strips before but by far these are my favorite! You could find them at your local drugstore. I'm going to buy again im already running out lol.
Arlene G.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Tried these. I prefer the regular ones. These left a lot of black specs on my nose and had to wash it off after use. And these work the same ways the regular ones work.
Gabby E.
As I've noticed with a lot of these products, this brand is not for me. I keep giving them a try hoping after a few uses I'll see improvement but everytime I'm let down.
Chantel F.
Rochester, NY
All of the biore pore strips are phenomenal. I cannot say enough about them. These are unique and are amazing at getting out blackheads the other strips won't! Love them
Eloisa V.
New york
Great for blackheads but not the best if you have big pores. You'll be using multiple strips. Which ends up drying your face. Would probably only use again for traveling
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?