Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Didn't work well at first but the second time it worked perfectly. Took out so much from the pores in my nose! Taking it off kinda hurt but it was well worth it.
This product is amazing. i was doubtful that it would get all the gunk out of the nose but it did!! when you remove it and look at the strip its full of gunk. nasty but satisfying
This product got everything! My nose felt so clean after I used it. They are my favorite nose strips. This was my first time using it but it is so good.bought it at target
This product is very good for your pores and I would definitely buy it! You can find it at most stores including target and Walmart. The product is kinda pricey but it it totally worth every penny if you are looking for improvement.
Nose strips are definitely a must but these guys stick to the sides of your nose and don't get in there all the way. They work where they don't stick but it doesn't stick in the places it needs to.
I have black heads and recently tried these out for a couple days and my black heads really aren't noticeable anymore. I tried nose strips before but by far these are my favorite! You could find them at your local drugstore. I'm going to buy again im already running out lol.
Tried these. I prefer the regular ones. These left a lot of black specs on my nose and had to wash it off after use. And these work the same ways the regular ones work.
As I've noticed with a lot of these products, this brand is not for me. I keep giving them a try hoping after a few uses I'll see improvement but everytime I'm let down.
All of the biore pore strips are phenomenal. I cannot say enough about them. These are unique and are amazing at getting out blackheads the other strips won't! Love them
Great for blackheads but not the best if you have big pores. You'll be using multiple strips. Which ends up drying your face. Would probably only use again for traveling
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos