BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rachel W.
Richmond, TX
I have huge pores and a lot of blackheads and these strip are amazing! It really digs deep to bring everything out and you really feel a difference after its done
Paula B.
I got this thinking it would completely get rid of my blackheads, after following all the steps, I took it off and nothing. My blackheads were still there.
Amanda M.
Noblesville, IN
I love biores regular pore strips but decided to try the charcoal ones this last time I went to the store because of charcoals cleansing properties. I couldn't be happier. It gets everything out. The only side effect is it leaves a black residue.
Jailyne R.
Modesto
I love nose strips ! It's the best feeling ever when you take it off I don't know why but it's so satisfying to look at the strip and see all the blackheads I got .
Sierra R.
Banning, CA
I love these nose strips! I usually don't notice a difference after applying a nose strip but with these my nose was 10 times cleaner and I could even see the results on the strip !
Amanda P.
These bad boys pull the yuck right out! I wish I could find them at more stores however... I can find the regular ones all the time - which I love as well though.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
These work well with unclogging my pores but man they make my eyes water when pulling them off. I just wish that they didn't hurt as I would use them more often.
I think they were amazing! My friend and I were just going to test them out because people told us to. But they really got the stuff in my pores! I keep buying them every time I run out. 10/10 I would recommend
edibeth t.
Just bought this a few days ago and i love it. I always get horrible blackheads on my nose and after trying different nose strips, this one has worked the best !
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
Great price for a great product! I use 1 strip every other week and it helps remove disgusting black heads and cleanses my pores. Charcoal products are the best!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?