Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have huge pores and a lot of blackheads and these strip are amazing! It really digs deep to bring everything out and you really feel a difference after its done
I got this thinking it would completely get rid of my blackheads, after following all the steps, I took it off and nothing. My blackheads were still there.
I love biores regular pore strips but decided to try the charcoal ones this last time I went to the store because of charcoals cleansing properties. I couldn't be happier. It gets everything out. The only side effect is it leaves a black residue.
I love nose strips ! It's the best feeling ever when you take it off I don't know why but it's so satisfying to look at the strip and see all the blackheads I got .
I love these nose strips! I usually don't notice a difference after applying a nose strip but with these my nose was 10 times cleaner and I could even see the results on the strip !
These bad boys pull the yuck right out! I wish I could find them at more stores however... I can find the regular ones all the time - which I love as well though.
These work well with unclogging my pores but man they make my eyes water when pulling them off. I just wish that they didn't hurt as I would use them more often.
I think they were amazing! My friend and I were just going to test them out because people told us to. But they really got the stuff in my pores! I keep buying them every time I run out. 10/10 I would recommend
Just bought this a few days ago and i love it. I always get horrible blackheads on my nose and after trying different nose strips, this one has worked the best !
Great price for a great product! I use 1 strip every other week and it helps remove disgusting black heads and cleanses my pores. Charcoal products are the best!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos