BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor B.
Alamogordo , NM
I love these and could not live with out them I would recommend them to anyone. They make your face feel great and gets all the nasty stuff off and out of your pores
Kiana W.
Amarillo, tx
I get these at my local Walmart. I love using them for my black heads and they definitely aren't harsh on the skin at all. I wish more came in the box but definitely not bad for the price.
Kaitlyn S.
I bought this product with my mom and we tried it together. We got it from Walmart. I feel like after using it, it did make my skin around my nose feel smooth. But I could still see some black heads. I would but again.
Kyla R.
Decent product. Worked as well as the other strips from the line - just black instead of white fabric. Didn't notice any significant different with the charcoal vs the normal. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Jessica N.
Daly City, CA
I do not know if I am using these incorrectly or anything, but I feel like as if I am putting tape on my nose, and then peeling it off. It has a satisfying feeling, but I find that it does not do much for the pores on my nose. I followed the directions on the back of the packaging, but nothing seemed to come off on the strip when I peeled it.
Than M.
NE
I liked that the product is individually wrapped. Don't get to carried away moistening the product with water. It will not stick and will not be as effective. It worked great for me, felt my skin was more energized.
member-2fb590c64
It was affordable but highly ineffective. There is a short wait after application before it is dry enough to remove which was nice when pinched for time. There was minimal blackhead removal on both me and my husband.
Daniela S.
I have terrible acne at times and this product worked very well on my skin it helped out my nose a lot and it felt great, I absolutely love Boire! It's such a great brand I buy many things from them at a great price!
member-297f7ac33
Was iffy about this product but once I tried it . It totally worked !! Tried it on boyfriend and he loved it saw so much Gunk that came off he was surprised and happy lol yes we need to re buy again and do these again
Isabel N.
Englewood, CO
The hype of these pore strips speak for themselves. Nearly everybody that uses pore strips say that these are the best affordable option, and better than most high end blackhead removers.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?