Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love these and could not live with out them I would recommend them to anyone. They make your face feel great and gets all the nasty stuff off and out of your pores
I get these at my local Walmart. I love using them for my black heads and they definitely aren't harsh on the skin at all. I wish more came in the box but definitely not bad for the price.
I bought this product with my mom and we tried it together. We got it from Walmart. I feel like after using it, it did make my skin around my nose feel smooth. But I could still see some black heads. I would but again.
Decent product. Worked as well as the other strips from the line - just black instead of white fabric. Didn't notice any significant different with the charcoal vs the normal. Probably wouldn't buy again.
I do not know if I am using these incorrectly or anything, but I feel like as if I am putting tape on my nose, and then peeling it off. It has a satisfying feeling, but I find that it does not do much for the pores on my nose. I followed the directions on the back of the packaging, but nothing seemed to come off on the strip when I peeled it.
I liked that the product is individually wrapped. Don't get to carried away moistening the product with water. It will not stick and will not be as effective. It worked great for me, felt my skin was more energized.
It was affordable but highly ineffective. There is a short wait after application before it is dry enough to remove which was nice when pinched for time. There was minimal blackhead removal on both me and my husband.
I have terrible acne at times and this product worked very well on my skin it helped out my nose a lot and it felt great, I absolutely love Boire! It's such a great brand I buy many things from them at a great price!
Was iffy about this product but once I tried it . It totally worked !! Tried it on boyfriend and he loved it saw so much Gunk that came off he was surprised and happy lol yes we need to re buy again and do these again
The hype of these pore strips speak for themselves. Nearly everybody that uses pore strips say that these are the best affordable option, and better than most high end blackhead removers.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos