Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I'll be honest, these pore strips aren't amazing but they aren't terrible either. They work about as well as any charcoal mask I've tried. One of my favorite things about using this product: little to no pain and very little mess! You pores won't be crystal clear but for the price, these cleansing strips are worth it!
It was a very nice product, was very good in the skin and would definitely buy it again. The price was okay for the product, it did what it said it would, first time user but I would use it again.
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your black heads when you peel off the strip. Overall, it doesn’t get rid of all your blackheads but the price is reasonable and they are kind of fun to use.
It definitely left my skin feeling fresh. I have bought it from Walmart, Target, and Ulta. I have bought it a couple times. It was very effective and I saw a difference. I would definitely buy it again.
I gotta day, I really don’t think these do anything for me or help my skin with blackheads. I first purchased this years ago and again recently and I give it sooo much hope each time and I do see it picks up some oil but no major changes with the blackheads on my nose. I keep on trying because I like the brand and like the easiness of placing this on my nose but it doesn’t do much.
Purchased at: Walmart
The absolute BEST pore strips out there! Not only are they extremely affordable but they actually show results! I love that they are black because you can see everything that it pulls out from your nose and it so satisfying! 10/10 recommend and I would definitely buy again! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These are good, but to me they work just as good as the original. There’s nothing super unique or special about them except the color of the actual strip. Bioré has the best pore strips 10/10 recommend!
Lol ! Why would you pay $10 dollars for 6 (that don’t work) when you can buy 15 for $6?! Tbh Im not for sure know how much they cost but do not pay for the word “charcoal”. These do not work better then the regular basic ones.
I have a flatter nose, so it can be harder to get these to stick to all parts of my nose...especially the inner corners of my nose. However, it took out a lot of my pores and was very satisfying to see.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos