BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bayli V.
Tooele
I'll be honest, these pore strips aren't amazing but they aren't terrible either. They work about as well as any charcoal mask I've tried. One of my favorite things about using this product: little to no pain and very little mess! You pores won't be crystal clear but for the price, these cleansing strips are worth it!
alex r.
West Valley City
It was a very nice product, was very good in the skin and would definitely buy it again. The price was okay for the product, it did what it said it would, first time user but I would use it again.
Missy V.
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your black heads when you peel off the strip. Overall, it doesn’t get rid of all your blackheads but the price is reasonable and they are kind of fun to use.
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
It definitely left my skin feeling fresh. I have bought it from Walmart, Target, and Ulta. I have bought it a couple times. It was very effective and I saw a difference. I would definitely buy it again.
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
I gotta day, I really don’t think these do anything for me or help my skin with blackheads. I first purchased this years ago and again recently and I give it sooo much hope each time and I do see it picks up some oil but no major changes with the blackheads on my nose. I keep on trying because I like the brand and like the easiness of placing this on my nose but it doesn’t do much.
Trinity S.
Marshalltown
Purchased at: Walmart
The absolute BEST pore strips out there! Not only are they extremely affordable but they actually show results! I love that they are black because you can see everything that it pulls out from your nose and it so satisfying! 10/10 recommend and I would definitely buy again! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Gabby N.
East Windsor, NJ
These are good, but to me they work just as good as the original. There’s nothing super unique or special about them except the color of the actual strip. Bioré has the best pore strips 10/10 recommend!
Teresa F.
hawaii
Lol ! Why would you pay $10 dollars for 6 (that don’t work) when you can buy 15 for $6?! Tbh Im not for sure know how much they cost but do not pay for the word “charcoal”. These do not work better then the regular basic ones.
Katie W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these. I probably use them once every other week to clear out any black heads on my nose. It doesn’t leave my skin irritated at all which is great since I have sensitive skin. I’d recommend them.
Regina C.
Lombard
I have a flatter nose, so it can be harder to get these to stick to all parts of my nose...especially the inner corners of my nose. However, it took out a lot of my pores and was very satisfying to see.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?