Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love this product!! It always cleans my pores and I love seeing all the gross gunk I get off my skin. I don't enjoy the smell though, but that's the charcoal for you.
I usually use one a week but it can leave my nose red, but that is probably because I have sensitive skin. I recommend !!! But not to use more than once a week for it can be rough on the skin
This mask so much it hurts when you take it off but everything is gone it is very inexpensive and it does the job very well would recommend if you never tried it before
These really do work! The only thing I would say is a downfall is if you have smaller pores it doesn't work as well. Although, if you have bigger pores it works great!
These strips are expensive for what they do. They don't work as well as I thought they would. They really just loosened my black heads, they didn't fully remove them. They may have removed 4-5 but that's about it. Doesn't impress me that much.
I like these nose strips however the only thing that bugged me was the residue left behind and I feel as if it didn't pull out as many blackheads but overall really good product
Results! Results! Results! Everytime I use these strips it is just amazing how much gunk hides down in my pores. Highly recommend to get rid of those pesky blackheads.
I love the it gets rid of all my nose pores. I only get pores on nose this is an excellent product. It it’s a bit painful to peal but trust this a holly grail iteam.
I love these and could not live with out them I would recommend them to anyone. They make your face feel great and gets all the nasty stuff off and out of your pores
I think the this product is good! Why? Well because for me and a lot of people it works! People say it rips off a little almost invisible layer of skin. Answer yes that how they get pimples and black heads off. I say use this 1 to 3 times in a full 7 day week. Not everyday or it can hurt your skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos