Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product wasn't very helpful to me. Yes it was affordable but I would not recommend it. Also it smells bad. I would recommend that you invest your money in another product. I used these strips a few times and they didn't remove many of the whiteheads on my nose.
It was aweasome it helped my skin a lot, mostly my nose because I tend to have many blackheads in it but these stripes took them almost all of !!! Thank you good product
I love these. It’s so gross but super satisfying. You just stick it on your nose and wait a lil bit and pull it off. It doesn’t hurt and your blackheads stick to it. It’s really cool and leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.
I like these a a lot! It makes your pores feel as if they are fully open again! They are very satisfying to use and i would suggest these to people who suffer with clogged pores across the nose.
This has to be my go-to, all time favorite skincare product. Literally nothing else gets rid of my blackheads like these do, not even normal pore strips. They get all the gunk out for sure!
I really liked this nose strip. It pulled out so many white heads or if my nose... It was ridiculous.. And gross to see..because you can really see how many there are because of the charcoal!
These strips are a definite must have when it comes to cleansing those pores and hard to clean spots on your nose . A few treatments a week and you will be good to go.
These strips are so good for cleaning out blackheads and making your skin look revitalized! I️ would recommend to anyone looking for good cleansing strips to try these.
Love this product. Easy to use and clean up my blackheads. I would suggest trying it at least once and you will be hooked. Gets the job done and your nose looks great
I was not a fan at all of these strips. They don’t work well at all and left my skin very dry and itchy. Stick to a traditional charcoal mask, it works so much better. These strips wouldn’t be as bad if they just removed blackheads, instead of layers of skin.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos